Butterflies

Emma McNeil

I laid down on my bed as my facemask began to slowly dry. I looked out my window to shockingly see guy hanging on for his life. "GUY?!?!?!" i said as i opened the window and let him climb in. "WHAT IS ON YOUR FACE? ARE YOU OK? DOES IT HURT?" he said panicking. I laughed and jokingly said " no i'm just shedding". I had never seen color leave someones face faster than it left his. "you're.. what..?" he said truly terrified. I started dying laughing  and told him i was kidding but i think part of him doesn't believe me. 

"Well anyways, i brought you a get well card" he said smiling. I opened it and placed it on my nightstand. "sooo  im getting off crutches tomorrow!!" I exclaimed. "Thats awesome Emma!!" He happily said. 

~the next day~

Guy Germaine

Emma was getting off her crutches so i figured today would be perfect. I texted Emma to put on a 'summery' dress and not to question it. I threw on my long-sleeve white shirt, sage sweater vest, and khakis. I messed with my hair to make it look nice and packed up the surprise. 

On the way to Emma's, i called Adam and asked him to meet me at the park. We got there, he helped me set up, and watched the stuff as i went to get her. 

Emma McNeil

Guy had texted me to put on something summery and not to question it. I thought this was weird but i went with it.  (outfit below)

I heard a knock ad guessed it was him

I heard a knock ad guessed it was him. I went downstairs and opened the door. There he was all dressed up holding a bouquet of daisies. He handed them to me and walked me to his car. This was all to cute! it gave me butterflies. He drove to the park, opened the door for me, grabbed my hand and covered my eyes. 

We walked down towards the water and stopped. He moved his hands and revealed the cutest little picnic ever. We sat down and took pictures of each other and the sunset. God i love this boy hes so adorable i thought. We at a little cake that his mom made . It had the cutest little icing frogs on it. After the sun went down, we packed up and drove around town listening to music. He put on our song and we started scream-singing along as we went down the road. What a great night we had tonight i thought and smiled at him.  I had butterflies like i did the first time i met him. I knew i was supposed to be here with him. i reached over and took his hand. He leaned over and kissed me as we drove down my street, back to my house.