Halloween (contd)

Guy Germaine

Adam pulled up to Emma's house and i got out from the back seat and practically ran up to the door. i knocked and there was Emma in the most gorgeous dress i had ever seen. "wow- i- you look- just wow-" i said getting embarrassed for stumbling on my words. it made her giggle which made me smile. "you look gorgeous my little strawberry" "and you look very handsome in your suit sir" she replied. i grabbed her hand and pulled her outside and we walked to the car together. 

we hopped in the back seat and buckled as adam pulled out of the driveway. She reached over and grabbed my hand with an adorable goofy smile on her face. we laughed almost the whole way to the school. 

~at the school~

Emma McNeil

We met up with every one at a table they had saved. there was lots of laughing and talking the whole night. Towards 9 o'clockish, guy got up saying he had to use the restroom. after a few minutes he came back with a smirk on his face. oh no what did he do i thought next thing i knew, he pulled me out on the dance floor as, you guessed it, line without a hook played. 

  We both smiled as he pulled me closing asking if he could have this dance. I said yes and he said good because this is our song. OUR SONG!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA! I THINK I LOVE THIS BOY and at that moment, i knew i did. he pulled me in and looked down at me, since he was a good almost foot taller than me, and kissed me. 

a piece of me died inside i couldn't believe what was happening but the hoots and hollers of the hockey team behind us brought me back to reality. He said he wanted us to be official and i obviously agreed. he was my dream boy how could i decline? my life was going great. Grace  and adam walked up to me and said "looks like adam and i might have some competition for the cutest couple in school" which made all four of us laugh so hard. 

it had been a long and fun night full of dancing and laughing. everyone was tired so we got back into adam's car and he took us all home. i fell asleep on the ride back and ended up on guys shoulder. he lightly tapped my shoulder to wake me up and he walked me to the front door leaving a goodnight kiss on my cheek which made me smile "goodnight to you to my good sir" i said "goodnight my little strawberry" the reply yelled from the open car window as they drove off. 

i went upstairs, showered, and went back to sleep. what a great night i thought as i closed my eyes, drifting off into a dream...