Eyes

*** TW FOR VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE AGAIN ***

~three weeks later at practice~

Emma McNeil

    "Emma lookout!" i heard Adam scream. I turned around to look at him and smacked right into guy. oh god this is gonna be awkward..

He caught me in his arms so i didn't fall. We stared into each others eyes for what felt like forever. i knew the team was watching, i could feel their eyes burning into the back of my head.  Neither of us realized it, but we had both taken off out helmets. He kept staring into my eyes as if he were trying to tell me something important. I could see the sadness in his eyes when he pulled me closer as if he were going to kiss me but slowly let me go and just whispered, " watch where you're going next time..." i wasn't sure if i heard him correctly when he mumbled strawberry after saying that. 

I dropped down onto the ice and just sat there for a minute. i knew my gear was getting a little wet so i picked up my helmet, put it back on, and continued with practice. 

Grace Pantello 

oh my god that fucking idiot. How could he do that to her she never did anything to him. 

I followed him into the locker room so we could be the first. 

"you're an asshole for doing that you know that guy" i said. "you're one to talk" he snapped back. "Shut the hell up guy. how could you believe a random person over Emma i mean like seriously?!?" I started to yell. Adam quietly walked in and neither of us noticed him. "WELL YOU KNOW WHAT GRACE YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SUCH A NOSY ASS BITCH" he angrily yelled at me. Adam ran over and tackled guy. he punched him and yelled, " DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER A BITCH AGAIN".

I had to pull Adam off of guy before things got to serious. Adam didn't look to hurt but he had a bruise forming on his upper lip. Guy on the other hand, had a black eye and a busted lip. 

Emma McNeil 

Guy walked out the locker room covering his eye and walked over to me. He just stood there glaring at me. I moved closer to him and moved his hand off his eye. oh my god is he okay what happened??? "what happened!?!" i said worried. "nothing you need to worry about" he paused" i'm sorry Emma i really am and if you don't want to believe me then don't you have every right not to after what i did." 

he leaned down, put his hand on my face, and kissed me. "i missed that" he said smiling. "me too" i mumbled. We just sat there smiling and staring into each others eyes. "I love you Emma i want to be your boyfriend again". i was screaming inside when he said that. I couldn't believe it. "i wanna be your girlfriend guy" i said with excitement. He was so happy. he spun me around on the ice and everything just felt right again. no more fighting or being angry at each other anymore.