Ch. 5 No One Likes A Third Wheel But This Is An Exception

Sorry about the wait.

Previously...

The Banana Bus Squad has just become a viral sensation on the Internet after defeating the Ten Terrors, ten criminals even All-Might has had difficulty capturing. This has caught the attention of Izuku Midoriya, Ochako Uraraka, and Tenya Iida who saw a news report of the Squad. In the interview, the Squad is introduced to Endeavor, the No. 2 Pro-Hero, who gets dissed by a police detective. After the video finished, the security was breached at the school they were in.

This chapter takes place during episodes 9 and 10 of season 1.

The next day at PM 0:50...

Mr.Aizawa informs his class that they are all going to have rescue training with a total of 3 instructors. This excites the entire class though it did interrupt Eraserhead. He says a few things about their costumes and says that they'll be traveling via bus since the area is off-campus.

Meanwhile, with the Banana Bus Squad...

Terroriser: The f*cking cowboy hat is taking half of the f*cking screen!

Delirious: Hahaha!

FourZer0Seven: Hehehe! Sorry!

Terroriser: It's hard enough to see the telly through this f*cking dirty-ass glass but it's harder to see it with a cowboy hat the size of a Volkswagen Beetle in my f*cking face.

Basically: Brian, stop f*cking exaggerating!

Cartoonz: How much longer do we have to be doing this?

Terroriser: Well, we have no place to sleep and I need to use the Internet of this universe to analyze the energy source from yesterday. Our Internet can't do jack-shite. And we can't do the plan I made two days ago yet because we have no equipment to edit our videos.

Wildcat: So our only option is to watch TV behind a sheet of 3-inch glass from outside an abandoned Blockbuster?

Nogla: Got a better idea, Tyler?

Vanoss: [Literally pushes Wildcat offscreen (or "off-page?" I don't know)] The pig doesn't have an idea [points at himself with his thumb] but I certainly do. 

Kryoz: [sarcastically, crossing his arms] Oh really, Evan? Is it as good as your previous idea? (He's referring to what got them fired from YouTube in the first place.)

Vanoss: [Imitates a "You're-wrong" buzzer] WRONG! It's even better!

Panda: Oh. Wonderful. Heaheahea.

Vanoss: WHAT IF--?! [calms and quiets down] What if... we storm Area 51?

That idea earns him a shovel to the back of the head by Basically.

Basically: [Sound of the shovel->] *PANG!*  [Calmly] That's a stupid f*cking idea, Evan. [Pumped up] WE'RE IN F*CKING JAPAN!! AREA 51 IS IN NEVADA FROM THE UNITED MOTHERF*CKING STATES OF AMERICA!!

Delirious: Ooh, ooh, ooh! What if we hijack a satellite so we can get better Internet connection for Terroriser and free cable?

Basically then slams Delirious' face with the shovel. Despite wearing a mask, it still hurt.

Smii7y: Maybe we can-- [Basically interrupts, slams his face] Nevermind. It actually was pretty crappy now that I think of it.

Nogla: I think we should visit the diner we saved two days ago, use the Internet there, and maybe be work off some food since we're penniless.