•24•

Hyunjin's POV

"He's injured really badly. We'll try to see what we can do."

I heard as my eyes were still closed.

I opened them slowly as I didn't want my eyes to get attacked by the bright lights.

"Oh, Hyunjin's awake." Changbin Hyung said.

I immediately started thinking about when I fell asleep and got reminded of the events that happened before I fell unconscious.

"Where's Seungmin?" I suddenly asked, desperately wanting to know the answer.

No one answered my question which made me angry.

"Felix! Where's Seungmin?!"

I felt tears sting my eyes.

"Where is Seungmin?! Why is no one answering me?!" I cried out.

"H-he's fine. He went out to buy you food." Changbin Hyung said.

"Hyung." I said with gritted teeth. "I know when you're lying; better say the truth. Where is Seungmin?"

"He's laying unconscious in the next room as he was badly injured by that stupid cop, god-damn-it!!" Felix almost yelled immediately after I finished.

My eyes widened; more tears started to sting my eyes.

My mind went blank before I violently threw away the blanket that was on top of me, including the wires that were on me.

I tried to run out of the room but I let out a cry as I fell down because of my injuries, mostly because of my badly injured ankle.

"Hyunjin! What're you doing?!" Changbin Hyung yelled as he ran towards me, Felix doing the same.

"I want to see Seungmin!" I cried out.

"He'll be fine." Felix said, hugging me.

I started crying harder against Felix's chest.

•••

Changbin's POV

After Hyunjin calmed down, me and Felix went out of the room.

"I'm sorry..." Felix said.

"It's okay. It's good that you didn't tell him that Seungmin in coma and may have a chance of memory loss."

"Hyung, I want our Seungmin back. Even though we just met him, I feel a strong connection to him that makes me want to be with him all the time. All I know is that it's only a brotherly connection."

"He'll be fine, Felix. Don't worry."

I gave him an assuring smile, ignoring the negative thoughts in my mind.

•••