•27•

Changbin's POV

"Changbin Hyung, stop crying. Please...you'll make me cry..." Felix said with a trembling voice.

"F-Felix...Look at him. He's just staring into space, looking as if he's dead...he's not saying anything. It's been a few days and he still refuses to eat or drink. Since when did he become like this...?"

"That's what love does to a person, Hyung. Hyunjin Hyung's reactions are understandable. He likes Seungmin and he doesn't like seeing him get hurt; no one wants that for their partners and even their other loved ones." Felix tried to explain, putting his hand on my shoulder, who was sitting down on the chair.

I looked up at Felix.

"Like you and me?" I asked.

Felix smiled.

"Yes; like you and me." He said, leaning down and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I found myself closing my eyes when he did so.

Felix moved back.

"Now, smile for me...?" He asked with a small smile as he cupped my face.

I smiled automatically, my hands moving to Felix's writs as I closed his eyes again - leaning into the warm touch.

"Hyung, we should just tell Seungmin's mom the truth." Felix said, still in the same position.

I hummed, eyes still closed.

"That would be better than lying and making her more worried."

I opened his eyes and looked directly into Felix's eyes, our bodies still in the same position as before.

Silence...

"I love you, Felix."

The sudden statement seemed to surprise the younger. Soon realizing what I said, he blushed lightly as he looked away.

"I love you, too." Felix said in a small voice.

I giggled.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked.

Felix blushed more before agreeing. He leaned down and pecked my lips, staying like that for a few seconds before moving back.

Felix didn't look around to see if someone was watching them before he gave me a peck on the lips and I didn't mind, either.

Other people judging us for who we are and what our sexuality is has never bothered the two of us.

It won't stop us from loving each other...

That's what we believe...

It shouldn't stop us from loving each other...

That's what true love is...

•••