•23•

Seungmin's POV

I went towards Hyunjin Hyung.

"Can you hold my hand?" He asked me, pouting while moving his hand towards me slightly.

The nervousness on my face was replaced by a smile as I nodded, moving my hand on his and intertwining our fingers.

"Thank you." He said, looking up at me with a smile.

I smiled back.

"Hey! Stop making me feel single!" The doctor said.

We laughed as he said that with a small pout, but still smiled.

"Also, the police will be here, soon."

I looked at Hyunjin Hyung and his face now had a scared expression.

I squeezed his hand, smiling at him when he looked up at me.

"It'll be fine, Hyung." I said to him.

He gave me an almost sad smile while nodding slightly, looking away.

I looked towards the door when I heard knocking.

The door opened and the police came in.

I felt Hyunjin Hyung tense up as his grip on my hand tightened more.

I responded by squeezing his hand back.

"Where's Hwang Hyunjin?"

"Over here, officer. Please, be gentle with him. He's a sensitive person." The doctor said, pointing at Hyunjin Hyung.

"Being gentle is not our duty. We're here to solve this problem, not be soft towards a stranger." The officer said with a straight face.

I felt angry at his words but tried to calm down, knowing my anger is uncontrollable.

"You all have to leave this room so he doesn't get distracted. The person who did this may be in this room."

I bit my bottom lip, making fists of my hands; since my right hand was in Hyunjin Hyung's grip, it squeezed his hand which was probably why he looked up at me after I did it.

I felt Changbin Hyung and Felix Hyung exchange looks before leaving the room, followed by the doctor.

"You too, kid."

I looked up and realized that he was talking to me.

"No. He's not leaving." Hyunjin Hyung said, holding my arm tightly against his chest.

"Mr. Hwang. He needs to leave." The officer said in a stern voice.

"If he leaves, I won't tell you anything!"

The officer sighed.

"Fine. Let's start. First, who did this to you?"

•••

Hyunjin's POV

I felt my eyes tear up at the question, tightening my loose grip again on Seungmin's arm.

"M-my...my f-father..."

"How long has this been going on?" The officer asked, taking notes.

"Y-years..."

"Do you have any idea why he did this to you?"

I felt my throat tightened, no words were coming out anymore.

"Mr. Hwang. I asked you something. Answer my question!"

I flinched at his loud voice.

"Sir, you're scaring him! Please, lower your voice!" Seungmin said, his voice giving away his angriness.

"You don't interfere in our business! I'm talking to Mr. Hwang Hyunjin. Why did he do this?"

I felt tears flow down my cheeks.

The officer quickly came up to me and held my face harshly with his right hand.

"I said answer my question!!"

I started crying silently.

I felt the officer's hand get harshly moved away.

"You don't have any f*cking rights to touch him like that! You are a f*cking police officer! Your job is to f*cking find bad people and f*cking put them in jail! Leave him the f*ck alone! We'll do this our own f*cking selves!" Seungmin yelled, shoving the officer away.

I heard the door open and looked up.

Changbin Hyung, Felix, and the doctor came in looking worried.

"What's going on here?" The doctor asked.

"This officer was being so f*cking polite that I felt the need to f*cking thank him." Seungmin said sarcastically.

"Seungmin, why are you using this kind of language?" Felix asked.

"I don't f*cking care about what kind of language or words I'm using! This officer was being so f*cking rude to Hyunjin Hyung! He also had the f*cking audacity to hurt him! This f*cking b*tch!" Seungmin yelled, punching the officer.

The officer punched Seungmin back in his stomach, kicked his legs, and punched him across the face as Seungmin tried to fight back.

I started crying harder.

As much as Felix and Changbin Hyung looked shocked by Seungmin's behavior, they still tried to hold Seungmin back while the doctor came towards me and tried to calm me down.

The officer was being held back by the other three officers as Seungmin was being held back by Felix and Changbin Hyung.

All of a sudden, everything went black.

•••