SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Seungmin~" Hyunjin whined, stomping his feet.

"Yes~?"

"Let's go outside~"

"No! Breakfast first!" Seungmin said sternly. "We're not eating from outside!"

"But why~"

"Because it's not healthy, especially for Hyunmin."

"Hmph!" Hyunjin let out, sitting down on the floor with his legs crossed and a pout.

"Mommy~" Both boys heard.

Seungmin turned around with a smile.

"Yes, Hyunmin?"

The two year old boy sat down on the floor, copying Hyunjin's position.

Seungmin looked confused.

"We go outside." Hyunmin said, eyes sparkling.

Seungmin eyes widened as he looked at Hyunjin.

"Please?~" Hyunjin asked.

Seungmin sighed.

"Fine. But! After breakfast and cleaning up."

Hyunjin and Hyunmin stood up happily and started running around happily.

They both left the kitchen, but Hyunjin came back again.

He walked towards the younger with a smile.

Seungmin didn't know what Hyunjin wanted which caused him to move backwards and end up between Hyunjin and the wall.

Hyunjin leaned down and captured Seungmin's lips with his own.

Seungmin was taken off guard but still kissed back.

Even though they have done this uncountable times before, it still brings butterflies to Seungmin's stomach when Hyunjin comes out of nowhere and kisses him.

As they kissed, Hyunjin intertwined his hands with Seungmin's - pinning them above the younger's head.

Hyunjin kept deepening the kiss instead of pulling away.

"Mommy!" Both boys heard Hyunmin cry out.

They immediately pulled away and turned to see Hyunmin looking at them with tears.

"Hyunmin, what's wrong?" Hyunjin asked, crouching down to match the little boy's height.

Hyunmin gave Hyunjin a slap on the shoulder and passed him, running to Seungmin.

"Mommy! A you kay?" Hyunmin cried out. "What was Dada doing? Did e urt you?"

Seungmin and Hyunjin laughed.

"No, baby. He didn't hurt me. He was looking if there was something in my eye."

"Oh." Hyunmin said before turning around to face Hyunjin. He looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "I'm sowwy, Dada."

Hyunjin smiled.

"It's okay, baby. You were just worried."

Hyunmin looked up with a bright smile and ran to Hyunjin, hugging him tightly.

"Let's eat breakfast and clean up fast so we can go outside!" Seungmin's said.

Hyunmin cheered along with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin picked Hyunmin up and walked to Seungmin.

"We'll continue this when he's asleep." Hyunjin whispered to Seungmin, giving him a peck under the ear before leaving a blushing Seungmin behind.

•••