10

Noah's POV

I hated myself. I enjoyed it when that bastard kissed me. I even enjoyed it when he had touched me with his hands, his mouth... I despised myself for it. I was the lowest of the low, the sickest of the sick. So desperate that I had found pleasure in the man that had sex with the person I loved the most in this world. Kenneth was a pearl in a vast ocean, so pretty yet so hard to hold close without the waves pulling you away.

And here I was, tied to a chair, staring up at the ceiling for the fiftieth time since I had woken up. Antonio Regio had left and his guards had followed after him for the second time this morning. Thr first time was a quick check to make sure I was still alive after yesterday; the second time involved harsh french kissing and a lot of smacks with a riding crop. I wondered why he felt secure enough to leave me unsupervised, but I was grateful to have some time alone. And after Antonio's visits, I needed time alone.

I sighed, shivering. The room was cold, and it didn't really help that I was naked. I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths to calm down. It was a technique my partner taught me. Bethany was always looking out for me, and she had helped me countless of times. I just hoped she would be able to help me out of this dangerous situation I had gotten myself in. And yes, it was my fault. I was working a case the captain warned me not to get involved in, and here I was now, in the clutches of a very dangerous man.

"If only I listened to Beth..." I grumbled, hating myself even more.

I was swimming in a sea of regret when the lock clicked out of place and the door opened slowly. I looked up, expecting Peter or Antonio for the third time today, but lost my breath completely when I saw an angelic and familiar face, hazel eyes staring back at me.

"Noah?" he whispered, taking a quiet step forward. His wide eyes took one long look at me and he gasped, dropping his gaze to the floor. "Y-you're...um...n-naked," he pointed out, and that was my cue to snap back to reality.

"Kenneth! What are you doing here?!" I whispered back, baffled. Is he insane?!

Kenneth pressed a finger to his lips, shushing me. "I've come to save you," he explained, walking around me to unbind my wrists. "I'm not too late, am I?"

I sighed, feeling a headache begin to surface. "You didn't think this plan through, did you?"

Kenneth's cheeks reddened and that was my answer. "I, uh...was sorta in a hurry to find you," he defended, finally finished with untying my wrists. I moved my wrists around and stretched my fingers, relieved to finally be free.

My relief was short-lived, however. Kenneth had just finished with my ankles when a click of metal sounded throughout the room, and we both froze in fear. Antonio stood with a devilish smirk on his handsome face, gun in hand. One of his goons stood on his left side behind him, hand reached into his coat, no doubt holding a concealed gun that he was preparing to retrieve if there was any sign of trouble.

"My, my, my... You're proving to be quite a troublemaker, Kenneth. Just like your mother."

Kenneth tensed, confusion written all over his face. Antonio took his chance to hurt him more.

"No, not the whore who raised you," he laughed. "No, your mother was quite beautiful. A fighter, but an amazing fuck."

"M-my mother...?"

I grabbed Kenneth's wrist and pulled him behind me. Antonio merely chuckled.

"The one who got away... She took you with her--my own flesh and blood--and gave you to one of her prostitute friends. I hunted her down, of course. Killed her and disposed of her body myself. It was a crime of passion."

I glanced to Kenneth. He was shaking visibly, tears threatening to spill.

"Y-you're..."

Antonio smirked. "Your father."

Peter stepped into the room, eyes filled with worry as they stared at Kenneth, who looked close to having a breakdown. His body wouldn't stop trembling and his knees looked about ready to buckle.

"Antonio."

Peter's voice caught Antonio's attention.

"Yes, brother?"

"Please, let me take Kenneth and you can deal with Noah."

Antonio looked amused. "Why should I? We might as well tie him up while he's here. Let Benny have his fun with 'em. What do you say, Benny?" He glanced to his goon, Benny leering at the two.

"I wouldn't mind that in the least," he replied.

Peter's jaw clenched. "Antonio," he warned, but his brother ignored him.

Antonio stepped forward, pressing the gun to my head. Kenneth gasped, clasping my hand. His body shook violently, pressing against mine. He was full on sobbing now, and that only seemed to worsen the tension in the room.

"Drop to your knees and submit, slut," he ordered, spitting the word like an insult.

My eyes met Peter's and I obeyed, the cold metal of the gun reminding me what Mr. Regio was capable of. Kenneth's sobs grew louder and my heart ached. I wanted to hold him and tell him it would be alright, that Antonio wasn't going to hurt me. But that would be a lie, because I knew personally that Antonio was a sadist-- and the worse kind out there.

Antonio smirked, rubbing his crotch through his leather pants. "Like what you see, Kenny? This is the cock that brought you into existence. After tonight, you're going to learn to praise it. And soon you and your friend will be taking it down your slutty throats while my clients fill your asses with their hungry cocks."

I clenched my fists, feeling my anger build. There was no way in hell I was going to let that happen. No way was I going to let this prick touch what was mi--

A gun fired and Antonio's goon dropped to the floor. Antonio spun around, pointing the gun at his brother who stood there with an angry expression that only seemed to humor him. Antonio laughed, shaking his head.

"You must be feeling suicidal," he poked.

Peter's jaw clenched. "I am sick and tired of helping you! I don't care if I'm indebted to you. I'm not doing this bullshit anymore!" He took a step forward, firing the gun in a fit of rage. Antonio jerked back from the impact of the shot, but he wasted no time in firing back. The bullet pierced Peter's stomach and he fell to the floor, clutching the bleeding wound.

I took this time to spring into action, pushing him to the floor. He wrestled back, kicking me in the stomach and knocking the air out of my lungs. He shoved me away, scrambling to his feet, gun pointed at me.

"Say goodbye, Officer Hughes!"

I closed my eyes, my body tense as I waited for the bullet to end me. A gun was fired, and then something heavy dropped to the floor with a loud thud. Feeling no bullet wound, I opened my eyes. Kenneth was standing there, clenching a gun with trembling hands. His lips wobbled as he stared at the body, and at the blood that had pooled from the hole in Antonio's head.

"Kenneth..." I hurried to my feet, ignoring the aching pain throughout my body as I made my way to him. He dropped the gun, hurrying to bury his face against my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and held him there, whispering sweet nothings to make him feel better.

Peter was dead, and so was one of the most dangerous men in the world.

~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~

Wow... That was intense. O.O

Anyways, last chapter, guys! There is an epilogue, so I hope it lifts your moods. :)

Please vote, comment, and share if you like!

Enjoy your day/night!