6

Warning! Mature content towards the end of the chapter. ;)

~<<>>~

Peter's POV

Kenneth was too forgiving. After what happened, I expected nothing but pure hatred from him. But no, he forgave me in a heartbeat. He forgave me without me having to beg for it.

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose as people strode down the sidewalk, women sparing me sideways glances. It was hard to stay unnoticed when women seemed to spot you wherever you went. Because of this, it was harder to get work done and recieve my payments.

Antonio had assigned me the job of catching the rookie cop, which was easier said than done. Not only did I have to kidnap a cop, I also had to ambush, tie him up, and deliver him to Antonio without anyone finding out. I didn't understand why he would give the task to me and not one of his goons. They at least had experience.

I ducked into the bakery, turning the sign to 'open'. The sweet scent of baked goods wafted through the small space. The doorbell chimed and I turned to see my most frequent customer, his dark curls a mess, his dark eyes sullen. Ever since Kenneth disappeared, Noah Hughes had become a wreck. He spent day in and day out searching for his best friend, and stopped by every morning to get his morning dose of sugar to keep him awake. Why he didn't just drink coffee, I didn't know.

"Hey, Mr. Dominique. You seen anything suspicious?" he asked, slumping down in one of the chairs against the wall.

"No, I haven't," I replied, just as I did every morning.

Noah ran a hand through his hair, looking beat. "I'll take a donut. Kenneth loves those," he said, closing his eyes and leaning back in the chair.

Love, not loved, I noted, feeling a pang of regret. "Want some tea?" I offered, giving him no time to answer before I shoved a full cup into his hands. Officer Hughes looked confused, but didn't refuse in his tired state.

"Th-thanks," he murmured, bringing the rim of the cup to his lips. He inhaled deeply, breathing in the scent of Earl Grey before taking a sip. I inhaled sharply, waiting for the effects to kick in. Noah sighed. "I miss him, you know? I've always...liked him. No, not 'like'. Loved. And you know what else? I didn't realize how much I loved him until I lost him. If he was here...if he was..." Noah's head dropped and I reached to catch the cup before it could spill. All the curtains were closed, leaving me with plenty privacy to move his heavy body to the back of the shop. I laid him in the dark corner and tied him up, making sure the knots were secure. His wrists and ankles were restrained, his mouth covered with a piece of gray duct tape.

My plan had worked perfectly.

~<<>>~

Kenneth's POV

Peter came home late again looking exhausted. He had gone straight to the bathroom to wash up after asking me to make some sandwiches for dinner. I, of course, obeyed without question. When he had come out of the bathroom and took a seat at the table, he looked close to falling asleep, and his knuckles looked bruised.

I was worried. Peter didn't look like the type who got into fights. In contrast to his slim and athletic build, Peter was soft and cuddly on the inside. He was sweet and caring, and also very generous. But most importantly, he was the one who saved me.

We finished dinner and cleaned up. Once that was done, we settled down in the living room. I curled into his side on the couch, watching the episode that was aired on the television. I wasn't interested in the show, though. Peter was on my mind, plaguing my thoughts. I had long since accepted the fact that although I thought I was only interested in girls, Peter was an exception. He brought to life a fascination in me. I adored him and wanted to know everything about him. If only I could get him to open up...

An idea popped into my head and I glanced towards Peter, playing the plan in my head. I wanted to do something special foe him, like plan a surprise picnic. The problem with that plan was the fact that Peter never allowed me outside or near the windows. Which meant I had to have it inside, preferably on the living room floor.

I turned my attention back to television, feeling giddy. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I pictured it all in my head. Maybe, if I was lucky, Peter would let me kiss him.

~<<>>~

I placed the basket of food on the blanket and fixed my hair, feeling nervous. I had dressed into short denim shorts, knee-length white socks, converse shoes, and a white t-shirt that hung loosely around my shoulders and stopped just above the hem of my shorts.

I looked irresistible, which is what I had intended.

The door opened and I quickly sat down, crossing my legs and giving Peter a beaming smile. He glanced at the blanket and basket, confused.

"What's going on here?" he asked, kicking off his shoes.

"I made us an indoor picnic," I announced, feeling proud. I retrieved the sandwiches from the basket, handing Peter two. "Turkey and cheese with lettuce and tomato."

Peter's surprised expression turned into a happy one. He took a seat on the blanket. "My favorite. Any drinks?"

I nodded. "I searched your fridge and found this," I said, retrieving a bottle of wine from the basket. "I even found these," I added, setting down the wine glasses. "And for dessert, we have homemade chocolate chip brownies."

Peter grinned, digging into his meal. It made me happy to watch him eat. He looked relaxed, like his mind was freed from whatever had been plaguing him. When we had finished our meal and dessert, I turned on some music that put me in the mood to proceed with my plan.

I straddled Peter's lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my nose into his neck, breathing in the sweet scent of vanilla. My actions weren't unusual, so Peter was under the impression I wanted to cuddle. Little did he know, I had something naughty planned.

I rubbed my clothed cock against his, moaning at the delicious friction while Peter tensed, his hand digging into my waist.

"Kenneth?! W-what are you doing?!" he gasped, and I moaned again, rocking from back to front.

"Shh, no need to get your panties in a twist. I'm just trying to get you to fuck me," I explained innocently, sitting up to press his boner into the crease of my ass.

Peter gritted his teeth, eyes closed in pleasure as I teased his cock. "Fuck you? I thought that would be the last thing you'd want."

His voice quivered. It made me excited, and I smirked. I unzipped my shorts, sporting an erection that already dripped with precum.

"Down on your knees, Daddy."

~<<>>~

Okay, MAYBE he's not so innocent like Peter makes him out to be. But seriously, meow! ;) :3