3

Warning! Mature content ahead! I will not be held responsible if your parents catch you reading!

Anyways, enjoy! ;)

~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~

The bubbles stuck to my skin as I played with them, using my hands to make the water sway from side to side. Like the rest of the house, the bathtub was vintage. It had lion feet, a gold trimming, and a golden faucet that sparkled with diamonds. I felt spoiled, but I loved it.

I ducked further into the water, lost in the pleasures of hot water and flower scented suds. Peter sure knows how to dazzle, I thought, running a hand down my front and gripping the tip of my cock. Today was day three of being spoiled with yummy food and expensive clothes. It was also day thirteen since I last masturbated. I had spent the last three days stressing over my situation with Sarah, and now I was too pent up to care. If Peter heard me, it was his fault for eavesdropping.

I moved my hand from base to tip, my member growing in response. I let out a moan and bit my lip, moving faster. Pleasure bubbled in the pit of my stomach, but so did something else. Curiosity.

I moved my other hand inbetween my thighs, circling my finger over the rim of my anus. I had heard that women loved it this way, and Noah was quick to confess anal was his favorite way to have sex. I guessed that meant he had tried it on his girlfriends in the past.

I prodded the entrance, slowly entering the tight crevice despite the resistance. It felt weird, but as I explored with my finger, pushing up, I jolted and squeaked in surprise. Footsteps walked down the hall and a knock sounded at the door.

"Ken? Are you okay in there?" Peter asked.

I carefully removed my finger, my cheeks flushing as if I had been caught doing something naughty. "Y-yes, I'm fine. It's all good," I answered.

There was a short pause before Peter asked, "Do you need any help?"

"No!" I replied, a little too hastily.

Another pause. "Are you sure?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about me!"

"Okay..."

I listened as the footsteps retreated. When I was sure it was safe, I slipped my finger back inside, groaning at the painful resistance. But I needed to feel it again, whatever it was. I arched my finger, rocking my hips sinfully as it prodded that special spot, sending pleasure exploding through my body. I lifted a leg up and let it hang over the edge of the bathtub, the new position providing an easier experience.

"Ngh!" I panted heavily, moving my finger in and out as I teased my cock with an oiled hand. I didn't understand why Peter kept a container of oil beside the tub, but it was handy for times like these.

The water splashed noisily and I was sure Peter was going to get suspicious again. My toes curled as my movements quickened, my breathing growing labored as I reached my peak and an image of my kidnapper flashed behind my eyes. In a gust of pleasure, my finger prodded that special spot one last time before I came undone, semen spilling into the water. My mouth opened in a silent cry as my vision grew hazy.

I let out a shaky breath, removing my finger. My legs trembled as I stood up, unplugged the bathtub, and stepped out to dry. My mind was blank as I refused to let myself realize what I had just done. That I, a completely straight man in his twenties, masturbated anally and orgasmed to an image of his kidnapper. Stuff like that was never meant to happen, never did happen. Right?

I sighed, feeling exhausted. I changed into the red Lolita dress and fishnet pantyhose Peter had picked out for me, completing the look with black slippers that had tiny bows decorating them. When I exited the bathroom and walked down the stairs, Peter was shrugging on a gray cardigan.

"I have to go to the bakery. Want anything special?" he asked, grinning happily.

I thought for a moment. "Chocolate donut with cream filling?"

"With sprinkles on top?"

I nodded, smiling uncontrollably. He knew exactly what I wanted.

I couldn't stop myself from remembering what I had done as I watched him leave. Guilt hit me hard and I looked away as the door closed and the lock clicked into place. I wandered into the living room, plopping down on the couch. I turned on the television, staring at the screen in utter disgust as my picture came up and the reporter went on to explain my case.

"Kenneth Taylor, age twenty-two, was reported missing three days ago," she said, gesturing towards my picture. "Police are still on the chase to find the young man. As of right now, they suspect he was kidnapped, but there is little proof to support that theory."

The camera changed and Noah was on the screen, standing in front of the police station he worked at. He looked exhausted, dark circles under his brown eyes and a stubble on his jaw. It was obvious he was working hard to find me, and that made me feel even worse.

"Officer Noah Hughes, I heard you are friends with the missing person. Is there anything you'd like to say?" the reporter asked, holding the microphone towards him.

Noah was silent for a moment but eventually nodded. "Yeah, there is. I, um...have been friends with Ken for years. We hung out together almost every day, so it's been hard with him gone. I'm not going to give up until I find him." Noah blinked past tears and my heart wrenched. For all he knew, I could be dead. "I promise I'll find you, Kenny."

I quickly turned off the television, feeling tears brim in my eyes. I really did miss him, now more than ever. But where was I, and how did I plan to escape? But most importantly, did I even want to escape?

My mind drifted off to Peter, remembering all the things he had done for me. He treated me like I was special, spoiled me... I liked that. Before I met him, I would have never questioned my sexuality. Yet here I was, conjuring images of him naked and sweaty, pounding me into oblivion.

I shivered, pushing the nasty thoughts away. It was wrong of me to think of him like that, especially since I doubted he was interested in that kind of relationship. He simply saw me as something he needed to care for because of how my mother neglected me. And in an odd way, I was thankful he took me away from that awful woman.