8

Warning! Chapter contains inappropriate content that some may find hard to read. Please don't hate me!

Peter's POV

I tightened my grip on his shoulder, watching as Antonio smacked the boy's exposed cock with a riding crop, Noah flinching. He groaned past the gag in his mouth, watery eyes glaring daggers at the most dangerous man in the world.

Antonio's goons stood guard by the door, ready to obey if Antonio gave the order. My brother was the boss, after all. What he says, goes. No questions asked.

"I like him," Antonio chuckled, rubbing his thumb against the red, leaking tip. "If he's anything like how you've described Kenneth, I'm sure he'll make us a good price."

Noah growled, pushing forward. His efforts to startle Antonio were fruitless. The man stood his ground, his dark eyes leering with a cold expression.

"I'm not really into dark-toned hunks, but you make a sweet exception," he purred, leaning close to brush his lips against the cop's ear. Noah tensed, his breathing growing labored as his fear showed. "I will enjoy breaking you," he whispered, hand stroking the boy's cock. "But first, I need to see you in action. I need to know how much pain you can take before you black out, slut."

The boy began to shake, tears streaming down his cheeks and wetting the cloth gag in his mouth. Antonio snickered and turned, giving his men orders in Italian. With his back turned, I stroked the boy's curls, wiping his tears with my other hand. He was shaking uncontrollably, sobs wracking his bruised body. Despite looking strong and capable of holding a fight, Noah had a soft soul that was easy for Antonio to break. It made me wish I was the one in the chair, not this innocent boy whose only motivation was to save his best friend, the boy who made me feel emotions I was always taught to push away.

"Shut him up, will you?" Antonio snapped, annoyed by Noah's sobs.

I nodded, removing the gag and grabbing his jaw to pull his head to the side, capturing his plump lips in a gentle, caring kiss. At the moment, I didn't care if I was kissing someone other than Kenneth. It was better than the other methods of quieting someone. Unlike my brother, I didn't like hurting people.

I dominated the boy's mouth, enticing a quiet moan from him as his eyes fluttered shut. Within moments he had mostly relaxed, his sobs subsiding into occasional sniffles. I felt sorry for him, seeing him so broken after my brother had his fun. It made me wonder what Antonio would have had done to Kenneth if I wasn't keeping him at my place.

Noah went silent as Antonio faced us, clearing his throat. I broke the kiss and pulled away, turning my attention to my not-so-impressed brother, who had his arms crossed and a bored look on his face.

"You ever do that to Kenneth?" he asked, a mischievous smirk gracing his lips.

I frowned, my lips drawn in a thin line. "I don't kiss him as a means to silence him," I answered, watching my brother's smirk widen.

"You've always been a softie," he chuckled. He turned and strode to the door, calling over his shoulder. "Don't forget to clean this place up. Ciao!"

My brother's goons slammed the door shut behind them, leaving me alone in the dark room with Noah as he sniffled, fighting down the urge to cry.

"W-why...?" he asked, raising his head to look me in the eyes. "Why did you d-do that?"

"Why did I kiss you?"

Noah nodded.

"I didn't want to hit you," I answered, Noah's eyes widening in surprise.

"You t-two were talking about Kenneth. Where is he?"

I ran a washcloth under the faucet, wetting it with warm water before making my way back to the boy. I gently applied the cloth to his skin and wiped it down his stomach, cleaning the dirt and blood that had dried there. I rinsed the cloth and moved to his arms, careful not to press too hard against his bruises and cuts.

"He's safe," I answered vaguely. I then pushed Noah forward, cleaning his back. The boy shivered, accepting the wash. It was smart of him to let me clean the cuts; his wounds would easily become infected if I didn't.

"I want to see him," he whispered, his brown eyes filling with tears. "C-can I? Please?"

I couldn't say no to the look he was giving me; but at the same time, I couldn't let Kenneth know about this. If he knew, he would never forgive me. Not this time.

I knelt between his legs, pressing a kiss against his thigh. His cock twitched and he stiffened, biting his lip as he watched my movements with wide eyes. I smirked, gripping his member in my hand.

"This mouth pleasured Kenneth's cock last night," I seduced, watching the boy tense as I brushed my lips against his length. I took him in my mouth, teasing the tip before sucking long and hard. He panted breathlessly, face contorted in pleasure as he thrusted his hips, his dick hitting the back of my throat.

"Mmn...ah! Ahh!" His toes curled and he wrapped his legs around me, digging his heels into my back as he climaxed, his cum shooting doen my throat and I swallowed happily. I would do anything if it meant keeping Noah's mind off his one-sided crush and the situation he was in. Unlike my brother, I found pleasure in pleasuring others. And Noah, who was in figurative Hell right now, needed a distraction.

"Feel better?" I teased as he came down from his orgasm-induced high.

Noah didn't respond. He turned his head, refusing to meet my gaze. I stood up and wiped the knees of my pants, watching his body language carefully.

"I need to get going. I'll see you tomorrow, then." I waited for a response, but none came. I decided it was best to leave before it got awkward. I needed to check on Kenneth, anyways. Make sure he wasn't burning the house down...