7

Warning! This chapter is all smut! Read at your own discretion. ;)

~<<>>~

Peter hesitated, looking unsure. He was breathing unevenly and looked about ready to burst from the bulge in his pants, but he didn't move to obey and take me.

"I don't want you doing this unless it's what you want," he expressed, gripping my hand and pulling it away from my erection.

My cock twitched and I pouted, hating the way his words made me even more aroused. His desire for honest consent was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. He was different from Sarah; she took what she wanted and did it when she wanted, whether I consented or not. I never once held it against her, though. I was naive and foolish, blinded by my love for her. If only I could have seen her intentions sooner...

"I want this," I assured him, standing to my feet so that his face was now on level with my cock. "I just...hoped you'd want this, too." I bit my lip nervously, looking away as silence engulfed the spacious room. I really did want it; I craved to feel his mouth around my penis, his hand cupping my balls... His cum coating my feet as he ejaculates while touching himself... His fingers thrusting into the deepest part of me...

I shivered, my erection swelling. Beads of white cum pearled at the tip, dripping down the length and lubing the skin. I was painfully hard, my cock begging to be touched as it throbbed with every warm breath Peter let out. His blue eyes locked on the erect appendage, his tongue moistening his lips as he stared at it.

"Please," I begged, lifting my shirt with one of my hands.

Peter gulped, leaning forward. His tongue licked the length of my cock, coating it before taking it into his mouth where he sucked, licked, and teased the tip. I gasped, moaning loudly as I rocked my hips back and forth, thrusting deep into his wet mouth.

"Mmnn...ah!"

Peter sucked hard, bobbing his head with haste. Meanwhile, his hands reached down and slipped into his pants, stroking his cock with such vigor, wet slapping sounds filled the room like sinful music, my penis throbbing as his face contorted in pleasure.

"Peter...please... Put it inside me," I begged, feeling my knees weaken at the lustful gaze he gave me. "I want you so, so bad..."

Peter grabbed my wrist, pulling me down to the floor and gently pushing me so that my back laid on the blanket. Within moments, my shorts had been removed, tossed aside where they were out of sight. My cock stood straight up and I stiffened, Peter's hands pushing my legs apart. The cool air of the house brushed against my hole and I shivered, eager to have something big and warm fill it up.

I placed my hand between my legs, staring Peter straight in the eyes as I stretched my hole with three fingers. "I already prepped for you," I breathed, moaning as slick lube trickled down my skin. "I want you to fill me completely with your cum."

I knew how cringy I was being, but it seemed to work in my favor. Peter's cock leaked, the warm white substance dripping onto the place I wanted him so badly. My stomach fluttered and I whimpered, loving the feel of him coating me. It did wonders to spark my arousal.

Peter groaned, slicking his cock with the lube that poured out. His cock against my ass felt like heaven, but I wanted more. I wanted him to penetrate me so deeply that I blacked out; and then, I wanted him to impregnate me with his seed like I was a bitch in heat. Because in a way, I sure felt like it.

Peter prodded my entrance, taking it slow as he entered. The intrusion stretched me to the max and I gasped, digging my nails into his shoulders until he was all the way in, both of us breathless and already sticky with perspiration.

I moaned as he pulled out slowly, thrusting back in just as carefully. His face was scrunched in obvious pleasure, and I'm sure I was making enough noise to wake the neighbors--if there were any. He pulled out again and slammed back in, thrusting so deep I gave a startled cry.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, arching my back as he hit that sweet spot over and over, my vision blurring as I fell deep into the moment. It dawned on me then that Peter must have been old enough to be my father, despite me being in my twenties. He didn't look a day older than hid mid-forties, though. In fact, he had a mature, sexy appearance. It made me understand why Sarah was checking him out because I had, too, without even realizing it.

"Cum in me," I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him into a passionate kiss. He dominated my mouth and I willingly let him, loving every second.

We broke our kiss, locking our gazes as we reached our climax. Peter came first, his hot semen filling me just as I had wanted. His orgasm compelled my own and I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut as cum shot out, coating our bellies.

We laid still for a few moments, both of us breathless as we came down from our pleasure-induced high. But when Peter went to pull out, I stopped him and shook my head, telling him firmly to keep it in. Peter grinned and rolled onto his back, positioning me so that I laid on his stomach, his cock still deep in my ass.

I wanted it to stay there; I wanted to feel his cum for ten more minutes, if not more. For once in my life, I felt truly connected to someone. Even Sarah, a woman I had loved for four years, couldn't hold a candle next to Peter. He saved me from a horrible life, provided me with clothes, food, and entertainment, and loved me above all. And despite having kidnapped me, he never once detained me in a single room. He gave me the choice to go wherever I wanted in the house, and do whatever I wanted in the house.

He was perfect, and he was all mine.