Epilogue

Kenneth's POV

I finished drying my hair and stepped out of the bathroom. Noah was sitting on one of the hotel beds, applying medicine to his wounds. It had been a few days since we escaped, and Noah insisted on us staying together in a hotel until we were both ready to face his family. Knowing Noah's mother, she must have been ripping out her hair wanting to know all the details of what had happened to her boy, but Noah wasn't ready for his parents to know exactly what happened while he was held captive in that room.

I sat down beside him, taking his hand in mine. "Noah, we need to talk."

He perked up, looking curious. "About what?" he asked.

I smiled, loving the way his voice made me feel. As much as it pained me to see Peter lying dead on the floor, I understood that what he had done was wrong, and that made me feel even worse. Noah was my best friend, and a part of me wanted something more.

"I was stupid for liking him," I began, meeting his gaze. "I was desperate and loved the affection, and I forgot the most important person in my life. I forgot you." I looked away and closed my eyes, feeling my cheeks flush. "I love you, Noah."

I didn't know what to expect to happen, but I most certainly did not anticipate him to kiss me.

His lips found mine, plump and soft against my own. It felt so...right. I loved Noah, and that was never going to change.

"I love you so much, Kenneth. I've loved you since we first met, I just didn't know if you liked me the same way I liked you. But now..." Noah chuckled into the kiss. "I'm never going to let you go."

I melted right then and there, losing myself in peaceful bliss.

Noah was mine.

~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~

My face while writing this: :') UwU ^w^ and :D

I hope you guys liked it! And if you did, thanks for giving my story a try. :)