Expect the Unexpected ch.2

-Your P.O.V-
You wakend by a beaping sound from your night stand.It was you phone.You where in shock when you woke up."YAH!i'm late!!"You say as you walk up to get ready.The time you gat ready you only had 10 mins left til school starts.You ran as fast to school and saw everyone was already in their classes."I'M HERE! I'M NOT LATE!!!!" You saaid as you went to sit on your deat when you saw your BFF Yena staring at 7 boys.You saw that those boys where BTS!You where like Yena did not lie BTS is goping to this school!●.● You quickly sit down,and look at Yena and give her a *OMG you where not kinding look*

-After class-
As you left the class with Yena,you hear girls scream.you ignored beacuse you know it was the BTS fans and with that Yena ran away to go see her fave band.So you just headed to the cafe.After you had your last class you headed home when you axidentally bumped into a boy.You dropped your booksand you even fell."Oh i am sorry here let me help you up."One of them helped you up."Hi!I'm V(Kim Taehyung)." You looked up to see BTS all smiling at you."Ohh...Umm..Hi I'm Kim Saeron." You replied as you picked up your books.There was a weird silance finally V ended it."Hey i saw you earlyer today."
Ohh that sexy voice.WAIT KIM STOP YOU DO NOT LIKE V!!!!!!Or do i?Am i falling for him?

-Taehyung P.O.V-
"Ohh...Umm..Hi I'm Kim Saeron." Ohhh that voice so sexy.WAIT TAEHYUNG STOP YOU DO NOY LIKE KIM!!!!!Or do I?Am i falling for her?There was a werid silance so i broke it."Hey i saw you earlyer today." "Yah! You where the one that said I'm here I'm not late." Suga added."Ohh...Yea..Ummm..." She said and started blushing."Hahaha it's ok we where really like laughing but it's ok." Jimin said."Ohh...Ummmm who are you guys?" Yah i totally forgot introduce ourselves.I was to busy look at her eyes. WAIT WHAT NO NO NO YOU DO NOT LIKE HER!!!!! "Yah i forgot to introduce ourselvessorry we are BTS and guys introduce yourselves." "Hiiiiiiii I'm Jimin the only one with abss"jimin said.She laughed."AISHH" We all said."Hiii I'm Suga SWAG" "HIII i'm rRapmon" "Hiii I'm J-hope I'm your hope!" "Hiiiii I'm Jin I'm the one who spots the couples in the group hehe."
"AISHH" We all said again."Hi I'm JUngkook.Oh and your best friend Yena? She is really cute and nice she talked to me about you.You don't like boy bands thats is what she said to me." Eveyone look at Kim with a *OMG Look with wide eyes*●.● "Ohh.....Ummmmm..You see I-" I interupted her "It's ok if you don't like us not every girl likes us so it's ok." It was getting dark and we needed to go home and she needed to study so we went our seperite ways.

-Your P.O.V-
V was soo cute i could not take my eyes of him.WAIT NO STOP STOP STOP YOU KIM DO NOT LIKE V!!!!! Or do i? It's really hard to explain.Hes soooo cute and nice but I don't like boy bands.Or do I? UUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!! "I can not love him can I?" I think I'm falling for him but I can't I do'nt want a boyfriends until after high school.But i think I'm falling for him if I am i have to keep it a secret and don't make it look like II'm falling for him.

~Authors note~
Soooo how did you like ch.2?Hahaha!!! I also came to warn you soon Tae Tae and Kim will fall in love and then the Unexpected will come and Tae Tae will be expexting.Hahaha you have to read to see.Until next time BYE!!!