Expect the Unexpected ch.5

Hi guys sorry I just stoped like that i acsedently pressed somthing so i will go back to where i left off.~Author

-Morning-Kim P.O.V-
I woke up by the birds cherping outside the windows.You look to the right and can see Taehyung hugging you shirtless and you too.You unwraped him slowly.You tryied not to wake him up but you failed."MMmmmmmmm......Oppa?Are you awake?"He asked as he unwraped himself."Yea i'm up."He smiled at you and got up."Oppa you where great last night."he said with a huge smile.You blushed and said,"You too." He pinched your cheeks and kiss you,"So you want to go washup frist?Or me." "Me first as you went to bathroom and changed into clean clothes so did taehyung.

-Downstairs Taehyung P.O.V-
"Yah!We did not like what we heard kast night!!!"Jin said angerly."AISHH" Everyone else said."Sorry if you had to hear whatever but hey what do you expext" Everyone just shuke it off and started to eat."Uh,Oh." Kim said as she ran to the sink and through up."OPPA!!"I said as i ran too her."What happenned are you sick?"Rapmon asked."Oh.....UMmm.....Idk." She replied."You need to go to the docters?"J-hope asked."No i'm good i'm sure it's nothing."She replied.I was wondering why she was throughing up.Could it be......Shes......Pregnant? NO no no! But what if she is?If she is i will be there to help her all the way through.But she can't be.Is she?"Oppa!We are going to the docters to make sure your ok." I demanded."But i-" I cut her off "No we are going right after we eat!"I said. Then finished my breakfest.

Rapmon P.O.V
Ok? That was werid what is up with him whatever i'll do the same anyway.

Jin P.O.V
Awww he is soo sweet for that Kim is really lucky.Awww

Yena P.O.V
OK if my best friends is sick Taehyung better take care of her.

Junkook P.O.V
Wow Taehyung is really protective.

Suga P.O.V
Is Kim really sick or did somthing happen to her?

J-hope P.O.V
Ok please don't fight no fighting please

Jimin P.O.V
I am so speachless

Kim P.O.V
Ok? Tae what was that for? I'm wondering if I am really sick. I really don't know what to react about this.I just have to go to the docters now.