Expect the Unexpected ch.7

~6 Mounths later~

-Kim P.O.V-
Now that it is already 6 mounths now i can find out if it s a boy of girl!!!!!!!I can't wait!!!! "Oppa!!!Harry up!!!"I said as i ran to the front desk. "Wow for a pregnant lady you sure are fast!!" Taehuyung said while catching his breath. "Sorry just exiteted to finally see if we have a boy or girl!!!" I replied with a big smile.

-Taehuyung P.O.V-
I am really exiteted to finally know what my child is going to be!!! "Ms. Kim Saeron?" The lady said while she headed us to the room. "So now your going to find out wether it is a boy or girl huh?" The lady asked with a exited look. "Yup I can't wait!!!" Kim replied."So you two are not married yet? Sorry that just came out you don-" I cut her off. "No no it is ok we get that alot oh and no we are not married." I replied as I see kim look down.We will get married in the future we will.

-Kim P.O.V-
Hearing that we are not married hurts me but soon we will soon.While i was looking down i can see Taehyung look at me so i looked away. "I will be right back with the docter and he will tell you the exiting news!" The lady said as she walked out. "Hey." i heard Taehyung say. "Yea." I said with a sad face. "It is ok if we rae not married we are when we get this little one out then we get married ok? So don't be sad we still are going to get married." Taehyung said while hugging me. I felt tears in my eyes but i heald it back. "Ok here we go so-. Oh i am sorry to disturbe you guys i-" I cutt the docter off. "No no it's ok." I said with a smile. "Ok here we go please lay down on the bed please and please leave your docters gown open in the middle please. Thank you."I do what is told but i did not open it to where it can see my you know.
"Ok it might be cold so sorry little guy if it gets freezing in there." The docter said while he put the baby scanner thing on my belly and of cource we laughed.

-Taehyung P.O.V-
Ok here we go child dad is here to know who you are haha. As the docter moved the scanner around Kim's belly. I can see the babys feet arms and head. I started to cry."Ok so be-. Oh dad don't cry it is ok." The docter said while he past me a tissue. "Ok as i was saying before i show the part to revile if is a boy or a girl....... Dad, momeres a tissue incase you cry. Oh and i was meaning to ask what do you guys want as a baby anyway?" The cocter asked "BOY!" Me and Kim shouted at the same time. "Had any names for the little fella?" The docter asked with a smile. "KIM TAEHYUNG JR." Me and Kim shouted again. We laughed. "Ok here it goes." The docter says as he moved the scanner to the part that will reveal if it is a boy or girl. I saw.......What........A boy.....Should have(You guys should know so yea i'm not going to say so yea) "IT IS A BOY!!!!!!!" I shouted as i jumped up and down and hugged Kim. " Oh thank you thank you so much docter thank you." I said while i shuke his hand."YAY!! Like what we dreamed of." Kim said with a big grin.This was going to be a happy family.I already knew it.