Expect the Unexpected ch.11

~17 years later~

-Kim P.O.V-
Now that me and Taehyung are married and have 2 sons and one of them, Kim Taehyung Jr. is walking in his dads shoes hes a grown man. I can't beleieve that he is already in high school and every girl is falling for him like his dad when he was in high school. Now this 15 year old one Kim Taehyung II (sorry had no other name) no he is living hisdad and brothers life.He is already in middle school and the girls are already falling for him.Haha my sons are living their dads life. Oh how fast live can go. Right now we are just living the life of a really big and great family. jungkook and Yena they have their firstbaby and it is a boy looks like Jungkook. Rapmon and his wife has their first baby looks like Rapmon. Jin and his wife had their first baby looks like Jin. Suga and his wife had their baby looks like Suga. J-hope and his wife had their first baby looks like J-hope. Jimin and his wife had their baby looks  like Jimin.All of our babys look like their dad and follows their dads foot steps. They even made a band and named it BTS 2ND DEMENTION!! Hahah right now we are living the life and we don't care what happens we are just living life together forever and expecting the unexpected.

~~Authors note~~
Ok guys finished it hope you guys liked it and there will rolly be a new fanfic up soon but right now i will take a breack see ya after when i make my new fanfic!!!!!! BYE!!!