Expect the Unexpected ch.8

Hi guys sorry about the really dim picture this is the only one i could find that fits this ch. so yea. Enjoy this ch.~~Author

-Kim P.O.V-
As Taeyung hugged me i can already know this family is going to be happy.")Ok ok oppa you can let go now or forget shopping for him!!" I said while he wrapped himself."Noooooo i want to shop for my son please." He said with puppy dog eyes. I could not reasest I said ok and left to go shopping. "Oppa we are not getting that much stuff for our son ok beacuse it is really not cheap." I said while i looked at Taehyung. "WHAT no we are going all out with our son we are going to make him like me well kinda like me imma let him do whatever when he is older." He replied witha big grin. Of cource i said ok.

-Store Taehyung PP.O.V-
When i went in the baby store i already found everything by myself and just let Kim choose witch one she likes after all she is the mom. "What do you think about this one?" I said while holding up a bimp that says 'My dad is rock star'. "Oh i like that one oh and did you know it is true hahaha." she said as she put it in the cart.After shopping the art was full of baby stuff."Whoa we bought alot of stuff!" I said while i put all the stuff to the cash regester."I told you not to buy alot but did you litsen nooo." Kim said as she helped me."Well it is bad to make our son look sawagy like Suga and Rapmon, a little cute like Jungkook and Jimin, funny like Jin and J-hope?" I asked while she just rolled her eyes playfuly and payed for the baby stuff.

-Back home where everyone is waiting Rapmon P.O.V-
Omg what is taking Kim and Taehyung long. Yena is like freacing out here walking back and forth back and forth."Yah! Stop walking back and forth Yena your making me disie." Jin said with his eyes crost. "Sorry just freacing out here." She replied with a worried look.Right then and there Kim and Taehyung came in with bags and looked really sweety. "Yah! What are you guys doing help the pregnat lady here!" Taehyung said while he took the bags in. "Oh sorry Kim did not know you where coming with bags." Suga said while he and us helped. "No it is ok i did not even know we where going to shop!" she said as she wiped her sweat. I wander what her baby is?

-Jimin P.O.V-
While we helped her, I looked in the bag and saw sooo many sawagy stuff i think they have a boy! "Yah! You guys have a boy?" I asked while they nodded their heasds. Everyone cheered and congrats them with a hug."Honestly i did not now we where going to buy this much for one baby but nooo Taehyung had to buy the whole store for the."  baby!" Kim said as she looked at Taehyung and started to talk. "Yah! You guys should thank me beacuse i bought the stuff you guys would lovee like lovee." Taehyung said while he pointed to the bags.

-Jin P.O.V-
I opend one of the bags withJ-hope and saw so many stuff we would love. "Yah! You gat him really funny toys we like so much hahahaha!!!" Me and J-hope said as we laughed.(ha sorry had nothing else to say but toys cuz some of the toys are funny like them)

-Suga P.O.V-
As me and Rapmon opend one bag with alot of swagy stuff like alot swagy stuff."Yah! So many swagy stuff oh like this beanny and this cool shoes that look like my Miachal Jordans!" Me and Rapmon said as we laughed.(haha cuz they dress swagy)

-Jungkook P.O.V-
As me and Jimin pend the bag full of cute  baby stuff i instally loved it."Yah! This sooooooo cute i love it thanks for the clothes hahah just kidding." Me and Jimin laughed.(haha cuz come on they are sooo cute)

-Kim P.O.V-
As i see everyone open each bag i stared to be happy and realize evryone in here is already my family starting from the start.I can't wait til Taehyung Jr. comes he will be like his dad i just know it.