Expect the Unexpected ch.3

-Taehyung P.O.V-
As I walk to school with BTS I can already see irls with their phones out and screaming beacuse they spoted us."Yah! Wait for me!" We turn around to see kim running to us.Ohh she looks so pretty.I think i'm falling for her.UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH why do i have to fall for her.I just need to keep it a secret and not look like i am falling for her."Hey you guys are not going through there come follow me." Kim said as we followed her."Yah!Where are we going?" Jin asked."A secrect passege way so you guys don't get spoted or have to go through those fans." Ohhh ok she has a passege way so she doesn't get torchurd by fans."Ohhh and you go through here everyday?" Jungkook ased. "Ever since you guys stared to come here i started using this passege way." Kim reaplied with her sexy voice."And we are in a hall way see told you now I give you guys pormission to use the passege way but make sure there are no fans that can see you guys beacuse then they will use this passege way to follow you ok? Good." Kim said while she grabed her books from her locker."So your the only one who knows about this passege way?" Rapmon asked."Yup!Only me and now you guys not even Yena knows that there is a passege way." KIm said as we all walked to class so we don't need to stand up and wait for the bell to ring.
~2 Years later~

-Kim P.O.V-
It's been 2 years since me and BTS where friends and great news Yena and Jungkook are a couple and they GOT MARRIED!!!Me I still have a crush on V but I never confessed yet i plan to when he confesses first."Yah!Stop it we are trying to eat here3!" Suga said to Yena and Jungkook when they are playing around with there selves."Ok ok sorry Suga."Yena said and stoped playing with Jungkook.There was a silance after that."Ummmm....Kim.......Cam we .......Go......Out for .......a bit?"Taehuyn asked."Ohhh.....Ummmmm.....Sure."I replied as we went out to the back yard(They are at junkook and Yena's house)As we went out to the back yard i was starting to wonder why he wanted to talk.
"Soo......I was .....wanting .......to tell you this ummmmm......A long time ago."Taehuyng said with a *OMG how am i supose to say this to her look* "I loved you ever since we met."

-Kim P.O.V-
"I loved you ever since we met." Those words mean so much to me. I stared to cry."Oh Iam sorry Kim i did-" I cut him off "I love you to." I say as i hugged him.(Ok here comes the unexpexted part and to remind you she is only 19.Oh and her parents left to go to another part of korea  with her sister.)He hugged me back and started to cry too.This was a start of a new realationship.