Expect the Unexpected ch.4

-Kim P.O.V-
He then started to cry."Don't cry oppa" I said as i wipe his tears.He smiled at me and wiped my tears."So will You be mine?" He asked while with a really big smile."Yes i will YES!" Isaid and with unexpected he kissed me.I kissed back."YAY YAY YAY YAY!!" We heard and we saw everyone cheering."Well their happy about us i think hahahah!"We laughed as we went inside."Yah!You guess heard everything yes?" They just noded with exitment. We laughed."So now you know what happend out there." I said as i yawned."Noona are you tired?" Taehyung asked. I noded.We said our good nights and went to bed but this was unexpected.

-Taeyung P.O.V-
As Kim was about to go to bed i grabed her by the waist and deeply kiss her of corce she kissed back. "My oppa....I want to have you..." I said as i continued to kiss her."Oppa?Fill free too have me." She said as we continued to kiss each other.I pin her down on the bed and placed myself on her.(This may have sexual things so if you want to read go ahead but if you don't then you don't have to)
K-*moen*Oppa?
T-*moen* Yes?
K-*moen* I love you
T-*moen* I love you too
She puts her hands around my neck and i kiss her neck and took off her clothes so did I.(so i think you know the idea i will not go further nd now this parts after this is not sexual unless they kiss)