Fitzherbert P.I.

It was another ordinary day at the castle, Rapuzel was with the others as she was thinking of what she would use for her official portrait of herself being future queen. 

"Okay, guys, wait for it. How's this?" Rapunzel suggested as she posed on the floor. She had a guitar in her hand and wore a flower head band. "Hmm, too bohemian." Cassandra said. Rapunzel groans and tries another pose. She grabs a stack a books and placed them on her head. She wore a pair of glasses as she opened one book. "What about this?" She asked and Pascal copies her. (Y/n) and Brielle looked at each other and shook their heads. "Way too uptight." (Y/n) pointed out. Rapunzel tries one more time as she poses next to a statue. Cassandra and (Y/n) were about to give her another answer, but they were interrupted by Eugene. 

"Lighten up, Cass and (N/n). It's just a painting." Eugene told. "It's more than a painting, Eugene. This is the princess's royal portrait." Cassandra explains. "She's right. I mean, every one of these portraits says something about what made that particular king or queen unique." Rapunzel adds on as she views the past portraits of past kings and queens. "Trust me when I say that it's tradition. Rapunzel's gonna wanna look her best soon because The Giovanni gets here in two days, and from what I've heard and say that guys is more famous for his temper than his artwork." (Y/n) told as she walked towards her sister. 

"Oh, yeah. Your portrait is here too." Rapunzel remembered that (Y/n) has her portrait painted before. They go to the side and saw (Y/n)'s portrait. In her portrait, she was standing gracefully with her hands behind her back while holding her staff. On her left shoulder, Brielle was sitting elegantly. Eugene goes to the other side and view another portrait of a past king. "Well, look at this guy. He's not doing anything, and he seems pretty happy." Cassandra runs over to stop Eugene from messing with the portrait. "Whoa! Careful! These paintings are priceless, especially that one. That's the only known painting of Robin XI." 

"Wait. This kingdom had 11 Robins?" Rapunzel joins in. "Nope, just guy, my sister. Take a closer look and see why he's called  Robin XI." (Y/n) smiled at her sister. Rapunzel looked at the portrait and counted his fingers. "Nine, ten. Eleven fingers. That's right. I remember reading about him."

"Listen, Raps, if you're trying to find your defining activity, don't listen to this dud whose whole work history is being a two-bit hood." Cassandra told Rapunzel. Eugene laughs. "Two-bit hood? Hold the pastry! I'll have you know, Cassandra, Flynn Rider was a légende." Cassandra scoffs at him. "Key word being "was." And what is it you do now?" Eugene couldn't find the right words to Cassandra question. "I, uh... I do many things. You know, important things. So important, you wouldn't understand them. Sometimes, I don't even understand them. Tell her, Blondie and Staff Wielder." Rapunzel was deep in her thought, while (Y/n) was examining her staff. Meaning that they weren't listening. 

After Eugene left, (Y/n) was helping Rapuznel on what other ideas she could use for her portrait. They were discussing on what Rapuznel should decide but nothing stuck out yet. Before they discuss more, Eugene came in with some exciting news. He told them that he plans to join the Royal Guards. 

"You want to become a Royal Guard?" (Y/n) tilted her head. "It makes total sense, right? I tried to have a normal job, but I'm just not great with authority. Being a guard, I am the authority. Plus, I'd look great in a uniform." He stops himself when he saw the  accessories and furniture around Rapunzel and (Y/n). "What's all this?" 

Rapunzel lets out a sigh. "(Y/n) and I were having a lot of trouble picking just one interest for my portrait, and then, it hit me. I'll pose doing all of them, right? What do you think?" 

Eugene looked over at the two small animal companions. "Hmm. Pascal? Brielle?" Pascal and Brielle were disagreeing with the idea. They continued to look through the telescope that Rapunzel planned to used for her portrait. "Maybe not your best idea, but, but I've heard worse."