The Return of Strongbow

8 years ago 

When Eugene was Flynn. He was a part of a group of thieves. They were instructed to raid the carriages that they were targeting. They each had a carriage of their own to steal. Eugene went over to one carriage. He opens the door to reveal a woman holding her small daughter protectively. He noticed a beautiful ring on the mother's finger. 

"Ooh! May I?" He takes the mother's hand and slips the ring off her. "Enchanté." The mother then smacks him with her book. Before Eugene could escape, he and his partner were double-crossed by one of their men and left them to be captured by the guards. Eugene and his partner were chased by the royal guards in the snow before they jumped over a cliff to escape 

Now in the present. 

Rapunzel, Eugene, and (Y/n) were seen helping a charity for orphans. They were calling out to people as a few came by and dropped off bags for them. "Help support Corona's orphans! Because every donation brings a smile to the face of a child in need. Right, Eugene?" Rapunzel smiled. "That's right, Blondie. This cause is dear to my heart. Many orphans go hungry, while others..." Eugene paused for a moment when he noticed two cloaked figures. "...resort to a life of crime." As (Y/n) and Rapunzel continued to receive donations for the charity. Eugene was still keeping his eyes on the suspicious figures in the crowd. What the three of them didn't notice is that Shorty accidentally falls into one of the bags. (Y/n) turns to see Eugene glaring at something. "You okay, Eugene?" She asked. "Huh? Yeah. Yeah. Sure." Eugene answered as he noticed the figures were gone. 

After they finished the charity for the day; Eugene, Rapunzel, and (Y/n) were riding the loaded chariot back into town to drop off the donations they collected. They got off to check if they haven't left anything behind, while Eugene was still keeping an eye out.

"Everyone was so generous. Look at all these clothes and toys and..." Rapunzel pulls out a beard. "A beard?"

Turns out it was actually Shorty's beard and he grabs it back. "Thank you! Just what I was lookin' for." (Y/n) helps Shorty get down. "Shorty, get out of there." She told him as he walks off his merry way. Eugene noticed the figures again and he wraps his arms around the sisters. "Uh-oh. Okay, Blondie and (N/n). Let's get you two back to the castle." He then leads them away. "Oh. Who are they?" Rapunzel noticed the figures. "You know, I don't know, and something tells me, we shouldn't stop to ask," Eugene answered. Once they hit a corner one of the figures stands on the other side. When they were about to again, the other figure blocks them. They ran and saw that the figures were following them by running on the roof. Before they could run anymore, they reached a dead-end. 

"Dead end." Eugene noticed some vases near them. "Rapunzel, (Y/n), that vase, now!" Rapunzel and (Y/n) followed his order and ran. The figures land in front of Eugene as he prepares to fight. Suddenly, the figures laughed at him. "Gotcha, Rider." Eugene was confused by them until they took off their hoods. A man and a girl who looked the small age as (Y/n). 

"Man, you should've seen your—" Rapunzel cuts off the man by hitting him with a vase. (Y/n) used her staff to pin the girl to a wall. "Bam! Ha-ha! Follow that, buddy!" Rapunzel laughed. "You know I meant hide in the vase, right?" Eugene told them. They all turned to see the man groan in pain. "Princess Rapunzel and Princess (Y/n), meet Lance Strongbow and his little sister Ivana.

"How you doin'?" Lance greeted weakly. (Y/n) released Ivana. Taking a closer look, she did look the same age as (Y/n). Ivana had dark skin and light brown eyes. Her black hair was pulled in a side ponytail on her left side and she was wearing a long sleeve, dark blue dress with black boots to match. (Y/n) released Ivana from her grip. "Sorry about that." She apologized. Ivana smiled and offer her hand. "No need and that a strong you got, Princess." (Y/n) smiled back and took her hand to give each other a strong grip.