The Lonely Princess

Day 1

(Y/n) was looking for her mother if she would read together in the library. (Y/n) always loved it when she and her mother would read together. She finally found her mother walking towards the throne room.

"Hey, Mom! I was wondering if you would like to go to the library and read with me?" (Y/n) held out a book. She smiled as she waited for her mother's answer. "Oh, honey, I wish I could but I have to help your sister with her Princess duty." Arianna explains. (Y/n)'s smile fall, but she quickly recovered it. "Oh...Okay. I guess that we could do it some other time." (Y/n) suggested. Arianna smoothed her daughters hair and kisses her forehead. "I'm glad you understand, sweetheart and I promise to make it up to you." Arianna walks into the throne room to help Rapunzel with her duty. (Y/n) frowns as she looks down at her feet. Brielle saw the frown and nuzzled into (Y/n)'s cheek. (Y/n) smiles again and pets Brielle. "Thanks, Brielle. Let's go read together."

Brielle nods at (Y/n). They went to the library together as they read their book together. The first day may not go as plan, but maybe on the next day things will work out okay.

Day 2

On the next day, (Y/n) was holding a chess board as she looking for her father. The day with her mother didn't go as planned, but maybe with her father, he would spend some time with her. She found her father talking to the Captain. She waited patiently so she could talk to her father. After they were done talking, (Y/n) quickly ran up to him. "Hey, Dad. You wanna play a game with chess with me? It will be just like old time!" (Y/n) held the chess board her father. "I'm sorry, (Y/n). I need to help you sister with some other things." Frederic ruffled his daughter's hair. "Sure...maybe another day." (Y/n) said. Frederic smiled at her and walked away to find Rapunzel.

(Y/n) lets out a sigh as she looks at the chess board. Brielle knew that (Y/n) was feeling down, so she patted her tiny hands on the chess board. She was signaling that she'll play a game with her human friend. (Y/n) smiled at Brielle. "Thanks, Brielle. I would like to play with you too." They went back to (Y/n)'s room as they played a game of chess together.

Day 3

(Y/n) was changing in her cloaked outfit as today might be a great day to train with Cassandra. She quickly grabs her staff and went to the training grounds to find Cassandra. Once she got to the training grounds, she noticed that Cassandra wasn't there. Now that (Y/n) was confused, she went back inside the castle to find Cassandra.

She looked all over but she couldn't find her. Before she could give up, she found her in a room, fixing a dress. "Hey, Cats. You want to do some training? You could teach me some new moves." (Y/n) held her staff in position. "Gee, I would love to do some training, but I've got to get my lady-in-waiting duties done. The first of my chores is to fixes some of Rapunzel's dresses." Cassandra continued to sew the dress. (Y/n) lowered her staff. "Okay...I guess we could train together some other time." (Y/n) walked out of the room. She went back to the training grounds and she hits a training dummy, lazily. Brielle could see that (Y/n) was getting disappointed again. She frowns seeing (Y/n) sad.

Day 4

(Y/n) finished eating her lunch with Brielle and they went inside to go find Eugene. She was hoping that she could hear more of his stories when he was still a thief. (Y/n) and Brielle were able to find him walking down the halls.

"Hey, Eugene!" (Y/n) runs up to him. "Could you tell me more of those adventures you had when you were a thief?"

"Sorry, (Y/n). I wish I could but I made plans with Rapunzel to hang out together. Maybe some other time." Eugene patted her back and left. "Okay..sure." (Y/n) sighed and went back to her room. Once she sat by her window, she could see the whole kingdom. Even though the view was beautiful, she was still feeling a bit down.