Cassandra v. Eugene

It was another peaceful day in the Kingdom of Corona, or at least it was supposed to be. In Rapunzel's room, Rapunzel and (Y/n) were painting with each other in peace until they were interrupted by yelling. 

"Fitzherbert!" Cassandra's voice echoed through the castle. The yelling startled the princess sisters and caused them to mess up their paintings. Rapunzel lets out a sigh. " Not again."Pascal is turning red in annoyance and Brielle used her tail to muffle the argument going on outside the room. "I don't know what you're so upset about! Oh, wait, "know" was the wrong choice of words." They could hear Eugene's voice argue back. Rapunzel and (Y/n) walked out. the room as they throw their painting in a pile of their other mess up artworks.  

"I meant, I don't care what you're so upset about," Eugene told off Cassandra. Rapunzel took a deep breath and smiled. "Hey, guys! Everything okay? I couldn't help but overhear—" Cassandra cut off Rapunzel. "Not only did you take my halberd without asking, you got your disgusting hair all over it!" 

"How dare you! First of all, I did not touch your halberd. Second of all, what is a halberd?" Eugene objects before he questions. Cassandra glared at him and shows him the halberd. "Oh! Oh, a halberd. Okay, fine, you got me, but check out this shave. Smooth as a baby's bottom." Eugene smirked. "Try a monkey's." Cassandra insults him. (Y/n) steps between them. "Okay, guys. Maybe we should just take a deep breath." She and her sister inhaled, then exhaled. 

"To be fair, I asked several times if I could use that thing." Eugene pointed out his argument. "And I said "No", every time," Cassandra stated her reason. "Which shouldn't matter, because we both know I don't listen to you," Eugene told her. 

(Y/n) lets out a groan of annoyance. "Oh come on, guys! That's enough! This is old!" Cassandra held her halberd firmly. "Eugene, a halberd should only be handled by a skilled warrior."

"Hello! Skilled warrior!" Eugene then grabs the halberd and begins to show off his skills. "You forgot Flynn Rider has handled plenty of weapons." Suddenly, he accidents break a vase. Cassandra laughs at him. "Ha! Way to go, Eugene." 

"That—that's a faulty halberd right there." Eugene tried to make an excuse for breaking it accidentally. Rapunzel and (Y/n) were shocked and horrified at the mess in front of them. "Let's not panic! I mean it is—was our dad's favorite, irreplaceable, one of a kind most favorite vase, but—" Once again Rapunzel was cut off by Cassandra. 

"Hey, I have an idea, Eugene. Why not just steal him another one? Oh! Oh, wait, wait. You can't! This is a one of a kind vase." Cassandra smirked at Eugene.

Eugene chuckles at her. "Of course, you would pronounce it "vahz" Cassandra." 

"Yeah, yeah, "vayce", "vahz". Either way, it'll be the first thing the King sees when he sits down for dinner tonight or doesn't see." 

"You just love making me look like an idiot in front of the King, don't ya?"

"Nope, you do a perfect job of that all on your own."

"Thank you. Wait a minute!"

Rapunzel and (Y/n) walked out of the room feeling exhausted once again from the agreement between Cassandra and Eugene. After the two stopped their augment, the princess sisters came back and began to clean the vase that was broken. Along with Pascal and Brielle's help. 

"I can't take it anymore, (Y/n). I mean why can't Cass and Eugene just get along? They're both caring, supportive, very considerate people... who somehow got us to clean up their mess." Rapunzel said as she sweeps. "Tell me about it. When it comes to those two, all they want to do is argue day and night." Pascal and Brielle shrugged as they listened to their human friends. "I bet they would be great friends if they just stopped fighting long enough to spend some quality time together." Suddenly, Rapunzel gasped as she thought of an idea. "Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute! That's it! That's it! I will make them spend time together. Come on." She grabs her little sister as Pascal and Brielle followed along.

Tangled the series: Rapunzel's sister (reader insert)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara