Before Ever After part 4

The sun was beginning to rise up to the sky as the three girls were galloping back to the town. Once they made it into the town, they hide from the guards. They say that it has been double for today.

"We've got a problem. Because of the coronation, they've doubled security at the gates today." Cassandra told.

"Wait, so there's no other way in?" (Y/n) nearly panics.

"Sure, if you want to walk in the front door in broad daylight." Cassandra told again.

Rapunzel looks around, and saw the tower where her room is. She thought for a moment and got an idea. "Hmm, maybe we don't need the front door." So Rapunzel's plan was to have Maximus go inside and open the window for them as Rapunzel would use her hair to climb up. Maximus went inside the castle and did his part by getting rid of Stan and Pete. Once Maximus opens the window, Rapunzel's hair is thrown through the window. Max runs to help everyone up. Cassandra jumps in the room first, then (Y/n) and finally Rapunzel enters.

"Okay, quick, hand me the scissors." Rapunzel points to the scissors. Cassandra grabs the scissors. "So what do we wanna do here? Maybe a bob? How about some layers?" Cassandra begins to joke around. "Cass! Quit joking and cut it!" (Y/n) gives Cassandra a handful of Rapunzel's hair. With the hair in her hands, Cassandra tries to cut it but it shatters into pieces. "Uh-oh." Cassandra and (Y/n) said simultaneously. "Uh-oh? Why uh-oh? There shouldn't be any uh-ohs." Rapunzel was beginning to get scared at their reaction. Cassandra show her the shattered scissors in why they said uh-oh. "Uh-oh." Rapunzel had the same reaction. "Was your hair always this strong?" Cassandra asked. "What? No! Try again." Rapunzel replied. Cassandra tried again with a knife, but this time the blade is bended. The hair still wouldn't cut.

"Okay this means we're gonna need a plan B." (Y/n) told as she was getting more nervous. Cassandra goes over to Maximus and opens her satchel of weapons. She grabs another blade and goes to Rapunzel's hair where it is displayed on a long table. "Cover your eyes." Cassandra orders. Rapunzel listens to her and covers her eyes. Cassandra tries to cut it but it shatters again. She tries with a mace, nothing: a battle axe, nothing: a tiny blade, nothing: even a giant battle axe, still nothing. All of the weapons failed to cut Rapunzel's hair. "Forget it. It's just like those stupid rocks. It's unbreakable." Cassandra was exhausted. "We can't forget it! Today is my coronation." Rapunzel began to panic. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hey, sunshine, are you in there?" It was Eugene. Rapunzel goes to let him in, but Cassandra stops her.

"You can't let Eugene see you." Cassandra told.

"What? Why?" Rapunzel asked. 

"He can't know anything about last night. I told you and (Y/n), Rapunzel. If it gets out that I took you both outside Corona, I'm done for."

"But I trust Eugene."

"Well, I don't. My dad will have me taken off princess detail. The three of will never see each other again.

They could still hear Eugene begging to be let in so he can see Rapunzel. Cassandra pleads silently at her and her friend nods in agreement. Wasting no time, the three of them in trying to hide Rapunzel's hair, along with Maximus help. They tried to hide it everywhere in the room, in the closet, underbid, and even under the carpet. Thinking that Rapunzel was in trouble Eugene kicks the door open. Once he was inside, he was shocked to see her hair was fully grown again.

"Holy hair!" Eugene was shocked at the sight. Rapunzel, (Y/n), Cassandra, and Max freeze, arms full of blond hair. Eugene looks around in shock to the hair being stuffed inside drawers or hangin from the ceiling. Brielle and Pascal smiled at the blonde hair that was back. Rapunzel laughs awkwardly. "Surprise!" She and (Y/n) helped Eugene to the closest chair as he begins to ramble on about her hair was bac. He couldn't believe and he couldn't think right. He wanted to know if it was magic again, but at the same time he didn't. He wanted to know everything, but he said the if Rapunzel wasn't ready then she didn't have to tell him. Rapuznel thanked him for understanding, but Eugene wasn't satisfied. He wanted to be there for Rapuznel and help her. Rapunzel wanted to tell him, but it was complicated.