Season 1 theme song

The scene opens with Rapunzel's and (Y/n)'s book connected to each other as drawings began to appear. Also with scenes from "Before Ever After" with Rapunzel and (Y/n) riding on Fidella. Then it becomes a painting.

We got the wind in our hair and a fire within
'Cause there's something beginning

The scenes change again to show Rapunzel and (Y/n) getting close to the black rocks. Then it changed to a painting. More scenes show (Y/n) locking her arms together with Rapunzel as they jumped over the wall that block them from the outside world.

We got a mystery to solve and excitement to spare.

Instead of capturing the scene as a painting, it shows Rapunzel hugging (Y/n) tightly with a smiles on their faces.

Cassandra, Rapunzel, and (Y/n) run on the bridge to escape the black rocks coming after them. Then their scene is turned into a painting. Then it shows the sisters being hugged by their father. Later it changes to a painting of the king and queen.

That beautiful breeze blowing through
We're ready to follow it who knows where

The scene now shows Rapunzel helping Eugene by giving him a frying pan to fight the intruders. Their painting is now Eugene giving Rapunzel a kiss on her hand.

And we'll get there, we swear

Now it shows Cassandra trying to break the black rocks with her sword but fails. A painting of her with Owl was replacing the scene.

With the wind in our hair!

Finally scene shows Rapunzel and (Y/n) singing for the final verse as it shows their notebooks being connected to reveal the beautiful painting of everyone in their lives.