In Like Flynn

Night in the Kingdom of Corona, three mysterious figures jump from roof to roof until they reach the streets. Once they stopped, they made their way toward the statue of Frederic. "Okay, boys. Let's get to work." One of the men said. They walked closer to the statue to get to work.

The next morning, Rapunzel and (Y/n) were having breakfast outside the terrace with their parents. Eugene is seen walking towards them with his plate in hand.

"It's the first thing people see when they enter the castle, Dad. I mean, maybe we could remodel it or something, you know, make it warm and welcoming." Rapunzel suggested. "Yeah, maybe the archway can use a little redecorating and be more lively." (Y/n) agrees with her big sister. "That archway is an important line of defense, girls. It is imperative it convey strength and security." Frederic didn't agree with his daughters. Eugene then comes in mumbling with food in his mouth. "You want strength and security, here's what you do..." Frederic raised his brow at Eugene. "Lion statues! Ooh, ooh, better yet... turn the archway into a giant lion's mouth! No, wait! Let's do the whole lion..." Eugene offered his suggestions. "Thank you, Eugene. I'll take those suggestions under advisement." Frederic cut him off. "Ahh, teamwork! Up high!" Eugene raised his hand for a high-five, but Frederic ignores him and keeps eating. "Your Majesty!" Rapunzel pulls on his sleeve while (Y/n) signals him to stop. "Right! You're eating. We're eating. Next time, then. Cool." Eugene sits back down and everything was awkward.

Back in Rapunzel's room. Rapunzel and (Y/n) were painting portraits of Pascal and Brielle while they listened to Eugene's suggestions again.

"You know, Blondie and (N/n), you guys might wanna start coming up with lion designs for that archway. I think that idea got some real traction with your dad." Eugene continues. "I'm sure the king loved your idea. You do realize he was just being polite, and probably didn't wanna call you a nitwit to your face." Cassandra walked behind Rapunzel and (Y/n) to stand by them. "Come on, Cass. Dad would have said that he just didn't like Eugene's ideas." (Y/n) crossed her arms.

"Yeah! And he's never been shy about calling me names to my face before." Eugene told Cassandra. "Well, before you go and have your royal advisor nameplate made up, you should probably know that whenever the king wants to ignore an idea, he always says, "I'll take it under advisement." Cassandra air quoted the last sentence.

"Ha! Shows what you know! I clearly remember him saying, "I'll"..." Eugene suddenly remembered that Frederic said the same words. 'Take those suggestions under advisement.' He then started to freak out. "Oh, no! He does think I'm a nitwit!"

" And there it is!" Cassandra smirked in satisfaction. "This changes everything! I cannot have a father-in-law who doesn't take me seriously!" Eugene exclaims in fear. "Why not? No one else takes you seriously." Cassandra told him. (Y/n) raised her hand. "I take him seriously."

Rapunzel walks up to her boyfriend. "See, there's (Y/n) and what Cassandra said is not true, Eugene. My dad thinks very highly of you. Though, maybe there are times you could be a bit more selective about the kinds of things you suggest to him. He is the king, after all." Cassandra is seen nodding and shaking her head at Rapunzel's statements. (Y/n) covers her giggles.

"Et tu, Blondie?" Eugene walks a few steps back before he starts to think. "Okay, you know what? It's fine. It's fine. I can fix this. Quick! Name things your dad likes, that I can pretend I also like to impress him!" Suddenly they hear a bell ringing loudly. "That's the emergency alarm!"(Y/n) stood from her seat.

They quickly ran outside into town and saw that Frederic, Arianna, and the Captain were already there. They all looked up to see that the statue of Frederic was decorated like a clown and there was a note that said 'Equis rules'.