Chapter 2

I'm the one I should love
In this world

Jin sighed when he packed the last few textbooks in his bag pack

Jin sighed when he packed the last few textbooks in his bag pack. Today he has to see his professors at the university concerning assignments. Jin is attending Konkuk University.

He is studying Acting and Art. His life long dream, but ironically he was scouted by two entertainment agencies in Seoul a few years ago.

He was still a freshman. University is strenuous, especially when you are a famous kpop idol. He's in his 3rd year, and he hopes to complete his degree asap.

His parents didn't care as long as he was happy. He was still 19 years.

He could remember the day as it was just yesterday. He minded his own business in a bus ride to campus. He felt eyes always on him that made him uncomfortable. A lady was looking at him with interest.

When he got off at his stop, she also got off. She approached him and handed him a card. She just smiled and asked him does he belongs to a modelling agency because he fits the Korean beauty standard.

He was amazed cause he wasn't very confident in his appearance. He often had an issue with his looks.

He just looked at the card on his way to uni and discard it in a nearby trashcan thinking it was probably a scam.

A few months later he was again approached this time by a male. He told him about their agency. How small it was that was looking for trainees. Suppose he is interested in training with them for acting.

Jin was immediately interested. He didn't know why, but he let his parents and big brother check the agency out "Bighit Entertainment " It was a small, struggling agency.

He called, they came to his family, and the rest is history. But his parents told the company that his uni studies must also enjoy priority.

He was a bright school student, and Konkuk University already pre-admit him in his senior year.

It's a little difficult to juggle being a famous superstar and a student. But he loves his job. However, he debuts as a kpop singer.

"Jungkook! Are you ready? I don't want you to be late for school?" he called to the youngest maknae.

"I'm almost done Jin-huyng. Just have to get my stationary in the bag. Hobi-Huyngs, where's my scissor? "He frustratedly calls to his other huyng.

"I placed it back into your pencil case!" Hobi shouted back.

Jin was in charge to take the youngest to school. Cook for the boys and just be the "parental figure" for the group. Jungkook was one of the most popular teens at school because he already debuts as an idol while most of his peers were still trainees hoping to debut.

Today Sejin will go with him to the university to sit in for at least 2-3 hours of lessons. He put on his mask Dropped of Jungkook at SOPA. A performing arts school, ideal for trainees with a strict schedule.