Chapter 27

I realize only now, 

so I love me...

You have no idea why you and your sweetheart are so attached all of a sudden

You have no idea why you and your sweetheart are so attached all of a sudden. Seojin's fingers were tangled in your wild curls, but you didn't seem to mind because your warm hands were caressing his muscled back as you frantically returned his passionate kisses. You've been kissing like he's joining the military. It seemed as if your love chords were being severed deep within you by the enemies of your love.

You can't imagine parting ways with your soulmate forever. Seokjin clutched you in his arms as though it were his final goodbye. Both of you had a dreadful feeling in your hearts about the impending 'war' on your love.

Seok jin's parents will never accept you, and you're practically engaged to Vidhan. The marriage negotiation is virtually done. Vidhan expects you in front of the marriage altar in two years, turning that engagement ring into a wedding shackle since the marriage negotiations are complete.

He'll be visiting Korea to keep a close eye on you. You believe his parents informed him of Alia's kpop idol addiction and that she may have influenced you to start dating Korean celebrities.

What is allowing this to happen to you?

Seokjin glances down into your bright eyes, filled with a deep happy smile, and he finally pecks your lips "Samiya. I love you beyond crazy. My heart aches for what we have to go through. Sweetheart, I just can't let you go... Without you by my side, I'll die slowly."

"Jinnie...I love you too with all my heart..." you grabbed his face and looked at him with intense affection. "I want to stay by your side for the rest of my life."

Seokjin warmly smiles and pulls you closer to him, saying, "Please spend the weekend with me!" while his thumbs caress your cheek. Every contact sparked a burst of energy.

Your eyes widened in surprise! "Huh! You...you like to spend the weekend with me?  How are we going to pull it off?"

Seokjin smiled as he picked you up and laid you down on the futon, cuddling in each other's arms. With deep tenderness, he looked down at you.

"Yes, we need time to get to know each other," Seokjin chuckles. "I'm curious as to what makes you tick. Everything about you, from where you came: sweetheart, don't be so concerned. In Busan, I have a beach penthouse. It will go undetected. It's on a small, private seaside estate. It's private with your pool and a private beach only a few steps away. Samiya. Now, more than ever, I...need you." His eyes are troubled.

You are desperate to be with your sweetheart. However, your parents...the media... Alia...Noodle-Joo?...his parents...agency...fans.

"Are you sure?" you ask quietly, gazing into his gentle eyes. " Will we be protected from your devoted fans? I don't want you to have any problems with your company... I love you, Seokjin, and I'd gladly cross the deserts with you...as long as we...stay safe from exposure."