Chapter 23

I do love them in this world

The shining me, the precious soul of mine

You awoke the following day with a troubled heart

You awoke the following day with a troubled heart. You're exhausted and wonder whether you can't just take the day off. You spoke to your family last night; your parents are pretty busy with their business. Sajuh will be in Seoul in a month to represent the Indian Legacy Club and speak about Young Entrepreneurs. He requested that you accompany him. You were overjoyed to see your only brother.

You were so close until he got married and relocated to a different part of town. He was displeased with your parents for arranging your marriage with a cheater boy while you dated in preparatory school.

You had spoken with Priya, who was seeking advice on a boy who seems interested in her but whose ex-girlfriend and her friends are causing her headaches. She likes the boy as well, but she is afraid their parents would find out and begin negotiating a marriage between them. His parents are members of the Billionaires' legacy club.

You and Alia were taken aback when you discovered that the school's heartthrob liked Priya. Alia encouraged her to go for it, and you told Priya to listen to her heart.

 Alia encouraged her to go for it, and you told Priya to listen to her heart

You're terrified of telling your family that you've found your soulmate. Mukhi and Sajuh battled your parents a few years ago, but you were not yet a member of the billionaires club. After Sajuhs' marriage, your family was recently welcomed into the Legacy club. They now can arrange the marriages of their remaining daughters, and sadly, you and Priya are the unlucky ones. Mukhi and Maira are doing well as well. You felt more relaxed and able to sleep once you finished catching up with your family.

Sona informed you that she will be leaving this weekend and that her soulmate from Ghana will come to pick her up to meet his parents at a resort. You were astonished when she found him. Sona informed you that she will be married in December and may relocate to Jeju Island, where her sweetheart is now working. Even if you're frightened to meet yours face to face, you feel so thrilled for her.

You opted to dress in one of your stunning designer outfits that morning. An Indian-printed shirt in white, pink, and blue, paired with tight-fitting pink leggings and jewel-encrusted sandals. You finish with ancient gold Indian pattern earnings, a little pink gloss on your lips, and a dash of mascara... At the very least, it attracts attention to your eyes, which are one of your best features, along with your well-formed lips.