Chapter 26

My shining self, 

my precious soul

You were exhausted from the agonizing bonding the night before, but your excitement overflowed when you remembered your lovely soulmate and how much he loves and embraces you.

The only thing that casts a shadow on your light is the impending arranged marriages. You and Jin have discussed alerting your parents about your present situation, but for the time being, keep it hidden from your friends and agencies. You two aren't prepared to cause a scene. If it comes out, it will be covered by every tabloid and news program, and paparazzi from all over the globe will harass you and Jin. You will be scrutinized to the core by his ARMY fans, and you will not want to be in the public spotlight here in Korea.

While you'll be eating an early dinner with Sona, Alia, and Sona were stunned by your cheerfulness. You've chosen to go out to supper as a group. Alia will be the one to pay the bill. Sona drove you to a Vietnamese restaurant named Pho Mons. You can't wait to check out the newest Asian flavors and enjoy the restaurant's atmosphere.

 You can't wait to check out the newest Asian flavors and enjoy the restaurant's atmosphere

Alia notices a few open tables downstairs and suggests, "Let's sit by the window."

As she sat down on a seat, Sona's face lit up with delight. You follow Alia's lead.

As she placed the menus in front of you, a waiter smiled pleasantly. You grin because you can read some of the menus but not all of them. Sona was ecstatic to help you with your translation.

Alia smiled as she recognized a few phrases. You've been putting in a lot of effort in class for the past several days. Your lecturer informed you that each of you would be assigned a peer tutor who would assist you in cementing the content you had learned. You're thrilled to work with a genuine South Korean native that will be able to help you without you feeling embarrassed. 

You may have even heard that you would be asked to present a little conversation with the professor or a peer for a grade. You've considered doing something like instructing someone how to cook an Indian dish and a drink. Instead, you'll turn it into a presentation, explain the technique, and bake some at home to serve to the class.