Chapter 5

I'm the one I should love
(Even if I'm shaking and afraid, I walk on forward)
(I meet the real you, whom I had hidden inside the hurricane)

..........
Dholakia Residence, Green Park, New Delhi

That evening the family was sitting and relaxing after dinner in the lounge

Your palaka was at home early from the conference. While you were serving them their favorite ginger tea before bed, you spoke to them about Muhki's request.

You talked to your parents about Priya's desire to attend a real school. They said they'll look into the desired school of her choice.

You look at your parents and their soul bond. They are still in love after 34 years together.

You hope your soul bond will last like that.

" She wants me and Priya to come, and babysit Maira at her house," she told them.

"How far is your collection?"-your mom asks with interest.

"Oh, we started the production of the line. Our Graduation Theme is Eastern Chic.  I want to design Eastern wear when I'm done with my studies and also open an online boutique. " you informed her.

"That's wonderful darling. Do you want us to help you set it up financially" your dad suggests.

You smile fondly at your loving dad," no papa, I've saved up money a few rupees with my modeling endorsements and tv appearances. I'll only need to set up a website and work from home. If it's ok can I use moms old  art studio for my workshop?" You give him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Your mom nods," you can, it's not a problem, but I still have some art that needs to be donated to the gallery and the museum."

Your mom looks at your with love in her eyes," -my baby did you get any visible sign of your soul marks acting out these days."

You sigh," I'm not sure...but a few days ago I got a strange reaction ...a cold shiver...almost like my hand was stuck in a block of ice. It was weird. Just out of the blue."