Chapter 28

Even if it's a little lacking,

 it's so beautiful

Samiya pov

You were ecstatic to learn that you and your soulmate would be spending the entire weekend together

You were ecstatic to learn that you and your soulmate would be spending the entire weekend together. It's all very surreal. You're going to spend time with a world-famous celebrity.

If their fans find out about the two of you, you'll be killed thousand times over. You shiver at the prospect of being exposed. You and Jin need to be extremely cautious. ARMY gets hold of their Miss India and BTS in the same breath, you are toast.

Alias dating scandals will portray a basic wedding announcement in the newspaper. However, being with Seokjin, one of the most attractive Koreans, will force you back into the celebrity world from which you wish to escape.

 However, being with Seokjin, one of the most attractive Koreans, will force you back into the celebrity world from which you wish to escape

Alia woke you up the next morning, excited. You hope her shoot goes well and that she doesn't complain about whiny brat models.

You were still tired, but you wanted to see her leave and say goodbye. Sona was already in your kitchen with a cup of coffee.

"Wow, you guys are up early," you yawned as you stood in the doorway.

"Good morning, girl," Sona said with a smile." When we get to the airport, there will be little traffic. I'll just drop her off. "Alia went up to her room to retrieve something she had forgotten.

"You must enjoy your weekend, okay?" you say as you walk in and get yourself a mug of coffee.

"We're so sorry for leaving you all by yourself this weekend," Sona says regretfully. "Samiya. But our apartment complex is quite secure, and as you know, it's not far from the mall. You can spend time watching dramas and practicing your skills."

You smirk, knowing that your weekend will be all but boring. You are going to spend your entire life with the man you adore. You can't wait to see him. When Sona and Alia leave, you'll need to pack a quick lunchbox for the 2-hour drive to Busan. Jin mentioned that his penthouse apartment is close to the beach. They can even go for night walks on the beach.