Chapter 13

But the fact that
this version
of me is my real self

Dholakia residence. New Delhi

Following the successful graduation fashion show, you had two days off as a fashion design student

Following the successful graduation fashion show, you had two days off as a fashion design student. However, you were so tired that you decided to sleep in. Vidhan and his parents were invited to your home at 7 pm to discuss marriage negotiations.

The idea that Vidhan, whose father was a famous Bollywood director, would be a perfect match for you gave you a headache and deep dissatisfaction

The idea that Vidhan, whose father was a famous Bollywood director, would be a perfect match for you gave you a headache and deep dissatisfaction. To find the ideal match, you need to find your soulmate. But, unfortunately, Vidhan is not your perfect soulmate, and you'd instead marry a yellow string.

Your 12th birthday marked the day you became engaged. During middle school, you liked him so much that you began dating him. However, a year later, you couldn't handle a flirty guy with no regard for his girlfriend.

From that point on, dating was out. Alia acted more defiantly. She was promised to a politician's son, but Alia thought he was a package and a vella (boring loser). You may not have understood the concept of soulmates or the billionaire legacy club since you were young and carefree.

You and Alia's parents want you to get engaged. But, both of you will not get married only if you meet your "Indian" red gold soulmates belonging to the  Billionaire Legacy clubs.

Having a big black cloud over your head made you unable to sleep last night. Alia's cousin is not someone you can relate to. He was lucky to be yellow string, but how about you? You can fall madly in love with your soulmate even if you're on a blue string. Vidhan will break your heart. It wouldn't be a good idea to have children with Vidhan.

Arranged marriages benefit only the man. So it is imperative that you give Vidham pure love and affection, and he can't wait for it. He would want to be spoiled rotten and pampered by you. You cannot believe it! He is also extremely jealous.

The fact that you started getting noticed in the limelight at the age of fourteen made Vidhan's radar always on you. After your fourteenth birthday, negotiations became more serious.