Day 24: Melody

(A/N hey everyone they is a scene I've been wanting to write for awhile now. Will warn you when it comes)

3rd person POV

"I really don't see why you hang out with that bully" Alya shouted at Julika who had been peacefully eating her lunch alone.

"Well I don't see what would make her suddenly become a bully" Julika says blankly continuing her lunch shocking Alya.

"She's in love with Adrien and is jealous of the fact that he is dating Lila and not her" Alya screams.

"I don't think she's in love with Adrien" Julika says in a bored tone.

"Why's that" the brunette asks making Julika sigh.

"Well..." Julika says kind of having a flash back.

Flash back

Marinette was over at Julika's place to work on a new song with Luka. She was often there much to Julika's amusement.

Julika has always trusted her brothers judgement in character. Which is why she kept her distance from Lila and stuck with Marinette when everyone turned against her.

(A/N here it comes)

Marinette knocked on Luka's door entering the room. This is something she immediately regrets. In front of her was Luka with only a towel around his well hips if boys have hips.

He was wet. His hair is wet a bit af hair sticking on his forehead. Water drips from his wet mop. Everything just screams he had just taken a shower.

Water drips over his abbs. Marinette squeaks cheeks turning bright red as she quickly covers her eyes.

"What's wrong melody" Luka says smirking getting closer to the girl. Marinette feels him getting closer and somehow backs up closing the door. She groans at her bad luck.

"I'm so so-" she says to be cut off but him smashing his lips on hers.

"Relax melody I rather it be you than anyone else" Luka says as the girl becomes redder.

"Wh-what do y-you me-mean" she stutters out.

"I'm madly in love with you melody" Luka says.

"Y-you love me" Marinette says processing the information.

"Of course I do but-" he says to be cut off by Marinette pressing her lips on his.

"I love you too" she says. This is all Luka needed to hear. He immediately scoops the girl up making her squeak. He sits her on the bed practically sitting her on his lap. He once again crashes his lips on hers making her squeak once again.

"I would swear you were a mouse" he says smirking making Marinette huff before smirking.

"Maybe I am"

"Well that's a snakes favourite food" he says kissing her once again. She of course kisses back hands making their way to his hair deepening the kiss. Marinette somehow finds herself pinned on the bed making out with Luka.

"Luka mom needs-" Julika says coming into the room immediately freezing at the sight. She sees her beast friend pinned on the bed making out with her brother.

"Well this is an image I'll never get out of my head at least lock the door" Julika huffed. "Mom needs you on the deck and I hope you were planning on using protection love birds" he says leaving both of them beet red.

Flash back end

"It's non of your business Cesseir" Julika snaps cursing Marinette and Luka for leaving her alone. They were working on their song reveal.

Julika knew this was just an excuse to make out alone in Marinette's room. Marinette was organized when it came to business and everything to do with the revel LC and Nette's reveal later was already prepared.

"Ok forget Adrien how about the fact that Marinette is jealous of Lila's fame while she is nothing" Alya says making Julika snort.

"Yeah sure I hope you going to be saying the same thing later" Julika says packing her stuff deciding she had rather walk into Luka and Marinette making out again then deal with Alya. She was used to it. they did it a lot. Both needed to learn how to lock the door.

Time skip

Nette, LC and JC were sitting having another live stream. They had decided they did not trust reporters.

"Hey everyone your girl Nette here also known MDC I know shocker" Marinette says smiling at the camera.

"Not really" the siblings say making the girl giggle.

"Anyway as promised we're going to be doing the big reveal today" Luka says.

"We have decided we do not trust reporters" Julika adds.

"All we waiting for is for our sister" Marinette says.

"And my girlfriend" Julika adds.

"Melodic fencer who has been practising her fencing all day" Marinette says laughing.

"I'm here" Kagami says from the door dressed in her disguise.

"Okay remember people we not singing today we just revealing" Luka says.

"Okay to give people some time to join the live stream we going to be giving you clues to who we are" Marinette says smiling.

"Firstly all our names say something about us" Luka says. "Like for me LC are my initials"

"Same for me but with JC" Julika says.

"I'm of course a fencer" Kagami says.

"And Nette is the last part of my name" Marinette says laughing as people begin to message.

"To be fair melodic fencer will be the easiest to guess" Julika says.

"Nah she's usually too cold I would predict she's a singer" Marinette says.

"I agree with melody" Luka says.

"Okay next clue me and LC are dating" Marinette says laughing.

"Are you guys trying to break them" Julika asks.

"No but we stopped the world" Marinette says pointing at how many people have joined the live stream.

"Okay reveal time" Kagami asks.

"Reveal time" the all agree taking of the masks.

"As you can see everyone I'm not in love with Adrien Agreste or jealous of Lila's fake fame" Marinette says smiling. "B*tch I am fame and am a very successful designer with an amazing boyfriend"

"I think you've been spending too much time at the boat" Luka says.

"You complaining" she asks.

"Nope"

"Well Alya you see what I meant now" Julika says turning of the live stream.

✨✨✨

Yey🎉🎊🎊🎊. I did it. Please vote and comment.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️