Day 3- An old enemy

Marinette POV

I woke up early as usual and made my way to the gym. I know what your thinking. My house doesn't have a gym. I leave in a bakery blah blah blah.

Yeah so here's the situ. I don't leave in the bakery anymore. Thanks to my idiotic classmates well mostly Lila my parents committed suicide thinking that they had raised me wrong.

Yep you heard it my parents believed a lier over me. How convenient. Now I leave with my best friend/mother Chloe. Yep you heard right Chloe.

We've been best friends ever since the class decided to shun me. Long story short she defended me when they were attaching me and we've been close ever since.

She also adopted Kagami and Luka. Kagami was having a hard time at home and soon lost her grandmother who was her only family.

Luka was kicked out at home because of well me. He was accused of letting his love for me blind him from my true colors.

Well it's not all bad news. Luka achieved his dream with help from us of course we became the famous LC, melodic fencer, Queen C and Nette all thanks to uncle Jagged.

Not forgetting Adrien who is still new to it all and is having a hard time hiding it from his father. He is black Chat. We have a brother sister relationship.

He to has been unofficially adopted by Chloe. I think Chloe has a adopting. I mean she's only seventeen and has already adopted 4 people. Well if you have the money to do it you do it.

Kagami is the world champion in fencing with me in second place, Adrien in third, Chloe fourth and Luka surprisingly fifth. We go under our secret identities.

Luka- poisonous snake
Chloe- wasp
Kagami- fire dragon
Adrien- black plague
Me- blue storm

Yeah I know what you thinking we have a lot of secret identities. It also turns out Kagami has an interest in gymnastics. We all decided to join her because you know family support.

Again more secret identities. We all decided on flowers

Luka-  violet
Chloe- Rose
Kagami- tulip
Adrien- sunflower
Me- Daisy

Again we're world champions. Chloe really pushes us to do what we want. They is no were to busy excuse with her. She also tells us that the family supports each other.

Turns out Chloe has a thing for balley. So we found ourselves once again famous ballerinas.

Luka-python
Chloe- princess grace
Kagami-red dragon
Adrien- terrible Tigger
Me- blueberry

Adrien really likes ice skating. We decided to go with the names we have in gymnastics. Again we became world sensations.

When I hit it big as a designer they all including me became models for MDC since non of them could design. Yes again we kept our identities a secret.

Luka- LSC
Chloe- CB
Kagami- KT
Adrien- AA
Me- MDC

Yes we used our initial. Yeah so Chloe walks in snapping me out of my day dream.

"Mari-bug your brother and sister are ready for school it's time you got ready for school" Chloe says entering the gym.

"Well of course mama bee" I joke making her laugh.

I rush to my room take a shower and get dressed in a red t-shirt written Mari-bug in black, black jeans and red sneakers and make my way to the others who are waiting for me in Chloe's room.

"Where's Tikki" I ask.

"I'm here Marinette" she says flying over with a cookie in her hands.

"Great now please hide in my purse so we can go to school" I ask opening my purse for her to fly in.