Day 25: Do I have to choose

3rd person POV

"Do I have to choose" Marinette whined at the two boys walking her to class making their eyes widen.

"Of course no/no yo don't" Luka and Adrien say at the same time. "Sorry"

"You don't have to choose Mari-bug" Chloe says. "They both yours"

"Yes mari-him" Kagami says. "You are too beautiful for just one guy. You can have all the guys you want"

"Thank you second and third mom" Marinette says.

"Wait who's the second woo who's the first" Both say at the same time.

"My maman of course always has been always will be" she says grinning.

"Got that right sweetie" Sabin says coming out of the shadows causing everyone to jump.

"Where the heck did you come from" Chloe shouts causing Marinette to giggle.

"I like the shadows" she says smiling.

"Hey maman what you doing here" Marinette asks hugging her mother.

"You left your snacks at home sweetie" Sabine says handing her a box of treats.

"Thank you and bye" Marinette says.

"Bye sweetie now if you touch a hair on my babies head no one will be able to find your life less and greatly tortured bodies" she says glaring at the people behind them before disappearing.

"Ok she wins" both Chloe and Kagami say at the same time.

"You know it's rude to listen to people's private conversation" Chloe asks putting a hand on her hip.

"We-" Alya says.

"Shut up" Kagami says glaring at them before going back to their conversation.

"Back to you Mari-bug what do you say" Chloe asks.

"I love them both I don't want to choose" Marinette says thinking. "I mean I'm sure if they look past your rivalry how do you both feel about each other"

Both boys look at each other before they blush facing the opposite direction.

"That answers everything" Chloe says cackling.

"So I don't have to choose" Marinette asks eyes shining.

"Nooooo no no no no no" Lila cried out like a four year old who's just been declined a lollipop. "You have to leave one for me. I love them both and I know very well they love me too"

"Eww" Both Adrien and Luka say gagging.

"What I'm way out of your league"

(Next part is a few burns so sorry)

"Yeah sure way out of our league" Luka says rolling his eyes causing the girls to snicker.

"Orange traffic cone for clothes yeah sure way out of our league" Adrien says assessing her.

"Oliver's for eyes" Luka says doing the same.

"Sausages for hair" Adrien says as the girls start to laugh.

"A wack melody that makes me want to scream"

"And last but certainly not least a mouth that has told so many lies and has such a 'sweet smile' it probably rottens your teeth dude you need a mint" Adrien adds.

"Yeah sure way out of our league" Both boys say at the same time.

"Guys that's enough" Marinette says. "She's right.

"WHAT" everyone shouts.

"I have to choose" she says earning a certified smirk from the sausage haired girl. "I choose" she says looking in between the boys. "Both of you" she ends kissing both their cheeks. "Now let's go Marinette wants to cuddle"

Chloe and Kagami high five cooing at the couple. They leave the class confused.

✨✨✨

Yeah not much of a salt but this is my second to last chapter. I can not continue writing this. It's become annoying. I'll post one more chapter before ending the book. Sorry if I didn't do your request I just can't anymore. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️