Request 8:I lost my job because of you

Requested by: scandinavianboy

Request:  Love it, I have another idea if your interested, what about one where Lila's mom gets fired because of her daughter's lies. Like the traveling. She then goes to the school and yells at Lila about her lies and and some point yells at Bustier and Damocles for incompetent and for believing her daughter's lies about traveling, illnesses that she doesn't have, like a illnesses that makes her lie. Maybe yell at Gabriel about having her daughter spy on his son for him and for being his muse. Also love this book ❤️.

(A/N Wow this request is one of my favorites. I mean I've been wanting to put Lila's mom into this but had no idea how to. You've given me an idea so thank you and warning they is no ship or summary for this one just read. Please keep the requests coming, I'll be waiting)

Lila's mom POV

I can't believe it. I really can't. I've just got a call telling me I've been fired from my job. When I asked why they said I've been using the countries fund's for my own amusement.

When I said I did no such thing, they said they saw the videos on the ladyblog and hung up. I was confused because I had no idea what the ladyblog was.

I decided to search it up on my phone. What I saw surprised me. My daughter claiming a lot of things. Traveling the world. Getting saved by Parises superheroes.

Didn't she say they were incompetent and didn't know how to do their jobs. She says she knows lot's of celebrities and is apparently 'best friends' with ladybug.

How do these people believe this sh*t. I mean she's clearly lying threw her teeth. I decided to go visit this school of hers. I mean it seams like one of the students was highly affected by my daughter's lies.

Time skip

I badge into the office only to find the principal dressed as an owl pretending to be a superhero. What the heck is wrong with this school.

"What is the meaning of this" he asks earning a glare from me.

"May I see my daughter's file please" I ask trying not to loose my temper.

"And who might your daughter be" he asks returning my glare.

"Lila Rossi" I reply. I immediately see his face pale.

"Right away mam" he says scrambling to find her file. He hands it over to me.

"What the" I screamed "what the heck is all of this"

"Your daughters-"

"My daughter doesn't have any diseases" I shout cutting him off.

"But she-"

"You didn't bother to call me on my phone and ask me if this was true" I yell.

"I-i-i didn't w-want to d-disturb you" he says slightly stuttering.

"Not good enough of an excuse" I say "I mean she got a poor girl expelled, five times"

"Marinette is a bully" he states.

"Is that what you thought of her before my daughter came into the picture" I say making him look down"ANSWER THE QUESTION"

"No" he mumbles.

"The poor girl. Can I have the girls file please" I ask. He immediately hands it too me "SHE LOST HER PARENTS BECAUSE OF HER"

"Uhh"

"HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF CHECKING THE CAMERAS FOR THESE CLAIMS"

"Well you see-"

"You know what, I'm waisting my time here. Where is my daughter" I say heading out the room marching straight to the class number written on her file.

"Miss Rossi please wait" the idiotic principal shouts running after me, still dressed as an owl.

I burst into the class to see my daughter clearly faking crying. While the class is surrounding a blonde girl who is supporting a crying bluenette who is crying over a ripped sketch book.

Marinette's POV

I was standing over my ripped sketch book quietly sobbing while Chloe holds me up glaring at the class. My sketches. All my heart hard work ripped to pieces because of a lier.

The door bursts open revealing a very angry women.

"Lila Rossi" she shouts causing Lila to immediately pale up. "What have you done to the poor girl this time" he says looking at me.

"And who are you" Ayla sassed.

"I'm her mother" she replies before walking towards me "sweety what's wrong" she asks going full mamma bear confusing me.

"My commissions" I mumble.

"Don't worry honey, please explode if you want to I won't judge you" she says backing away clearly seeing the anger in my eyes.

I nod and take a deep breath preparing to let everything out.

"Why the f*ck would you do that" I shout.

"You stole Lila's design's" Alya shouts making Lila's mother snort.

"I didn't steal the liers designs. That is not my final design book. Everything is in there. My life's work. This is how I earn my money you idiots. My fighting techniques for competitions. My fencing techniques. My songs. My dance, skating , ballet and gymnastic routines. My songs and Melody's and most importantly my designs which I have not transferred to my sketch book yet.

Do you people know how much money you have made me loose. Your lucky I know most of the things in there by heart. You know what that's it I'm suing you, that book alone is worth more than a million dollars, Chloe get the papers ready" I shouted making half the room pale up and Chloe smirk taking out a few people papers and writing down a few notes.

"I'll contact Jagged, Clara, penny, Bruce and Ali immediately" she says picking up her phone and leaving the room.

"You feel better" Lila's mom asks earning a nod from me"I'm guessing the blonde is your lawyer"

"Yeah the best in the business" I say smiling up at her. She returns my smile before turning back at a pale Lila with a serious look.

"You have been manipulating people and bullying a poor girl" she shouts.

"Mom I-" Lila says.

"I don't want to hear it. You deserve all that's coming to you" she cuts her off before turning to the teacher "you watched as all of this happened"

"The students should learn how to resolve there issues on their own" she defends.

"Ha, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day. That is your excuse you give me" she says laughing hysterically.

"Mari they want to sue everyone involved" Chloe says popping her head in.

"Let them, I don't care anymore" I say picking up the ripped papers."what am I going to tell Luka and Kagami" I mumble.

"Ok Mari we're leaving now" Chloe shouts.

"Ok" I say picking up my things.

"The lesson is not over yet" Miss Bustier says.

"I'm Marinette's adoptive mother, I'm allowed to take her away" Chloe retorts. "The papers will be here tommorow and we're never coming back"

✨✨✨

And boom goes the dynamite. Yeah so like yes I do that. I regret nothing 😌. Anyway please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️