Day 2-Fashion Week

3rd person POV

The class was having a heated discussion about the last day of fashion week which was tommorow.

"Oh my God Mari-bug tommorow is the last day of fashion and you know what that means" Chloe shouted.

"Red carpet" Marinette squealed.

"Remind me why I hang out with you again" Kagami deadpans.

"Because babe-" Luka started to be cut off by Ayla.

"Why would you guys care about fashion week" she rudely cuts in earning a eye roll from the group.

"Because I was your friend and you love me" Marinette says.

"Don't ignore me you attention seeking b*tch" Ayla fumes.

A lot has happened in the last two years. Lila came back and made due with her promise. The class now bully Marinette. Chloe and Marinette are best friends.

Marinette has a boyfriend, the one and only Damian Wayne. They met when Audrey dragged them to Gotham to make a business deal with one of the richest men on earth.

Turned out the business deal revolved around Marinette and that's how MDC , famous fashion designer (more famous then Gabriel), was born.

Luka and Kagami started dating shortly after they moved to Marinette's class to protect their friend.

Nette was soon brought into this world with help from Luka.

"Well that's true" Kagami says still ignoring Ayla.

"So do you think Adrien and Lila will be going" Marinette.

"Psh HACK NO" the group shouts laughing.

"I said don't ignore me you wanna be fashion designer"Ayla says.

"Well please leave me alone you wanna reporter" Marinette shouts clearly annoyed.

The bell rings signalling the end of the day. The group walks out the school to see people grounding a moter cycle.

"You don't think" Marinette asks to spot a familiar pair of green eyes.

"Dami" she shouts running and hugging the boy. "Your early" she squeals in his arms making him chuckle.

"He couldn't wait to see you" a voice comes from behind them.

"Timmy" Chloe shouts hugging the source of the voice.

"Marinette, Chloe get of the poor guys. I can't believe you would go through so much trouble just to get attention you attention seeking b*tch" Ayla shouts.

"Tt I don't know who you are but please don't insult my girlfriend"  Damian says putting on his famous frown.

"Who insulted Marinette and how are they still alive" another male voice says.

"Sunshine" Marinette says hugging the source of the voice.

"Hey blue how you doing" he asks.

"I'm great but how are you here I only invited Dami and his family. Oh my God where's my brother" Marinette says jumping around.

"Calm down Angel" Damian says pulling her into his arms while chuckling.

"Yep I'm here with my parents and were here to take y'all to the others" he says. "Now let's go" he says dragging Tim and Chloe to the car.

They rode of with Marinette and Damian on the moter cycle.

- Time skip next morning -