Request 6:You picked the wrong side

Requested by: Arkat09

Request: I really love this story. Is there any chance you could make one where Nino is being forced to stay on Lila's side cause of Ayla but the MPS saves him. You can make it whatever ship you want, I really love salt. It's cool if you can't or don't want to, it's just a suggestion. Love your writing, have a great day.

(A/N Thanks for the compliments Arkat09. Please don't be afraid to request I don't bite. Well at least not through the phone 😜🤣🤣🤣. Yeah I'm kidding, I always check out each and every request. It takes forever but I try to write them all but I'm pretty slow🤦🤦🤦. So please forgive the writer)

Summary: Nino has been trying to ignore Lila's lies for two years now. He was good for awhile but the class began to bully Marinette who she thought as her sister. He was about to intervene but Luka and Kagami moved to their class just to protect her. He of course confided in Mari who completely understood. So the MPS was formed, Kagami, Luka, Chloe, Julika and in server cases Nino (which never happened). One call pushed Nino (the inside man) to the edge.

Nino's POV

I was sitting with the group enduring more of Lila's lies. At first I was doing it all for Ayla but now I'm doing it because I'm the inside man. I feel out of love like 3 months ago.

I mean she is not the Ayla I feel in love with. Lila suddenly gets a call and excuses herself from the group. I do the same and of course tail her ensuring she doesn't suspect a thing.

"Hello" she says picking up the phone. "Yes of course" she says to the person on the other end "but she's unbreakable" she whines "listen here hawky, I can't do the impossible" "I don't care if we're in public" "fine Agreste" she hisses "yeah yeah I know she's going to be your master piece" she says rolling her eyes. "Fine I'll get Dupain-Cheng for you" she huffs before hanging up. I quickly make my way back to the group.

"Ayla I need to talk to you" I say.

"Anything you have to say to me you could say it in front of everyone else" she says smiling up to me.

"Fine" I sigh "I'm done Ayla"

"With what" she asked confused.

"I'm tired of everything Ayla. You've changed, a lot. You couldn't even respect the one person I see as a sister so Ayla I'm done. You are not the girl I fell in love with. I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you" I say before running out leaving behind a crying Ayla.

I am going to the one place I know they all will be. The hotel. Since Marinette's and Luka's parents kicked them out they have been staying with Chloe who adopted them. Legally. I know I was surprised to. Kagami was adopted after her guardian passed away. Julika and Adrien are unofficially adopted too, using the place as an escape from their households.

Since they was still like 30 minutes left until school began I knew I would find them there. I quickly make my way into the hotel and straight up to Chloe's room, I knock at the door.

Marinette's POV

We were having our daily family breakfast when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I say smiling at all my friends) family.

I make my way to the door. I open it to see Nino standing there looking like was about to panic.

"Come in" I say giving him a worried look. "What happened"

"Lila she ugh" he says fidgeting in his seat.

"Oh for goodness sake spit it out" Chloe says rolling her eyes.