Leaving the Island

Many months have passed since shanna joined the amazons and everything could not be better, peter's relationship with his wives and aphrodite has improved and also with shanna since he would take them on dates and spend lots of time with them, it was not a rare sight to see an amazon and peter fucking from time to time since some amazons would take peter to a cornor and fuck him infront of everyone, nudity was not a problem though peter had to get used to it.

Right now we can see peter hugging kissing hippolyta in her office while Antiope was sucking his dick, they would have continued if not for a beepimg sound comming from peter, making him seperate from the women.

Hippolyta : what happened peter ?

Antiope : why did you stop ?

Peter : it's diana, she needs help.

Hippolyta : are you sure ?

Peter : I gave her this device and told her to use it only when there is an emergency.

Antiope : then you should go and help.

Peter kissed both women on the cheek and then put his new nanotechnological suite on.

Antiope : nice armor.

Peter : thank you, I have been working on it. Bye.

Peter openned a portal to a nearby location to diana.

The justice league are the defenders of Earth, whoever they had been defeated due to the betrayal of hawkgirl,one of their own. Currently they are trapped each in a specialized cell that was meant to restrain them. The mood was somber due to the defeat and betrayal but the silence was broken when they heard gunfire and shouting in the hall, the chamber door was destroyed and in came peter holding a very beaten up thangarian.

Peter : I must say the reception here is terrible, now diana should be here somewhere.

Diana : PETER I AM HERE.

peter threw the thangarian and moved to unlock the cells of the JL whom he recognized thanks to diana's letters.

Peter : are you okay ?

Superman : yes thanks, but who are you ?

Peter : call me spiderman, diana can vouch for me.

More soldiers came to try to stop the heroes but where all taken out quite easily by the league.

Batman : we need to get out of here, everyone who can fly take someone who can't.

Superman carried batman and flash while martion manhunter carried green lantern while diana carried peter.

Peter : you know I can fly right.

Diana : Oh I just wanted to carry you in my armes after so long, so how have you been,anything new happened.

Peter : many things, but leave it for later.

The team finally reached the city and regrouped.

Superman : the city is crawling with thangarians.

Flash : maybe they will go away.

Peter : we are never that lucky.

Flash : a little optisim doesn't hurt.

Before the peter could reply, a booming voice could be heard from outside.

"THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE THANAGARIAN OCCUPATIONAL AUTHORITY. THE JUSTICE LEAGUE ARE ESCAPED PRISONERS AND VIOLATORS OF OUR MARTIAL LAW. THEY ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AN ENEMY, AND DEALT WITH ON SIGHT. ANY PERSON OR PERSONS FOUND AIDING OR HARBORING THEM… WILL BE SUMMARILY PUNISHED."