Evil

Hello all, sorry for the wait but I am busy with university, here is a new chapter.

In an unknown place on a high plane of existence beyond even the fourth dimensions three beings of power assembled each having a different look.

Monitor : hello brother.

Anti monitor : cut the pleasant talk, we all know why we are here

World forger : mother is awake and freed from the prison we put her in.

Monitor : how did that happen ?

A.M : it would seem that a god did it.

W.F : how can a simple weak god do that, no being.should have that level of power to break the seal.

Monitor : it does not matter, we have to lock up mother again.

A.M : you fool, are you hearing the nonsense you are spouting , the only reason mother was trapped is because we caught her off guard.

Monitor : do you suggest we do nothing and simply stay still and wait for her to kill us all.

W.F : ENOUGH ! We must not fight between ourselves besides my sources tell that mother is still not at full power.

Monitor : and who are your spies ?

W.F : once I sensed that mother is free, I took control and vegan whispering thoughts to some people there, it was non other that zeus and ares, I took control of them and made them my pawns, unfortunately they were killed before more information can be passed to me.

Monitor : then let us strike now.

A.M : we don't know how strong she is now, I propose a test.

W.F : and who shall we send ?

A.M : I believe the inhabitants of the dark multiverse have grown a bit bored, why don't we give them a dimension to play with.

M : I believe the inhabitants of the dark multiverse have grown a bit bored, why don't we give them a dimension to play with

W.F : good idea, we must all also increase out strength.

Anti monitor: I have already devoured countess dimensions to increase my strength, you should do the same.