The Punishment

The day finally came, both phoneix and hippolyta set up everything for their plan to work. Unknown to them peter has his own plans that he would carry out with the help of Antiope.

Walking towards a bed put in the stadium, both phoneix and hippolyta lyed on the bed waiting for peter, but were surprised when chains came out and bound them. The other amazons hidden also found themselves unable to move.

Hippolyta : what is happening here ?

Phoneix : I can't get out.

Just then out came peter, he had a neutrel face seeing him both women were relieved.

Hippolyta : peter thank the gods you are here, get us out of here.

Peter : I don't know, it appears to me some women who have been keeping secrets from their husband are getting what they deserve.

Both women widened their eyes, peter knew.

Phoneix : how did you know ?

Peter : I am your husband, I noticed you both are acting strange, it did not take much to find out why.

Hippolyta : are you mad ?

Peter : no, but next time please be honest with me ok ?

Phoneix : we promise, so will you get us out ?

Peter : no you need to be punished and I know just the way.

Out of the shadows came Antiope much to the surprise of Hippolyta.

Hippolyta : Antiope what are you doing ?

Antiope : following the orders of my king.

Both wives were forced to see as as their husband ripped off Antiope's clothes and pulled her into a kiss. Peter then carried her to bed.

Peter already hard, put his cock inside of phineix's mouth making her suck him, while antiope sat on hippolyta's face.

Peter : if you want to cum tonight, you both better start licking.

Having no choice hippolyta began to lick antiope's pussy while phoneix kept blowing peter, peter himself was tasting antiope's boobs sucking on them, it did not take long for both to organism, peter inside of phoneix's mouth while antiope on hippolyta's face.

Peter : why don't you share that semen with hippolyta.

Turning around phoneix gave her wife a kiss passing some of peter's fluid to her.

Not done peter thrust his member inside of antiope's pussy making her cry out in pleasure, after some time peter came inside of antiope making her cum as well.

Peter put antiope's pussy which was still filled with his fluids infront of both his wives face.

Peter : suck her,if you want any of my semen.

Both women started to devour Antiope's pussy wanting to taste peter's juices, it did not take long for antiope to cum again and pass out from pleasure.

Both phoneix and hippolyta were now covered in juices, and very wet.

Hippolyta (despratly ) : we are sorry, will you fuck us now ?

Phoneix ( begging ): please fuck us.

Peter : hmm nope, there are still other amazons.

And so the night went by everytime an amazon passed out another came out, hippolyta and phoneix begged peter to give them relief,but he just ignored them, finally when the last amazon fell uncouncious due to pleasure ,peter turned to both his wives who were covered in his and other amazons juices, tears in their eyes.

Peter : so what have we learned.

Hippolyta : always be truthful .

Peter kissed her on her lips and then began to thrust inside her.

Peter : that is all I ask.

Finally after who knows how long, both hippolyta and phoneix were able to feel pleasure and relief as peter pleasured both of them, both women passed out with smiles on their faces and knowing that they will not be able to walk the next day.

Peter : well that was everyone, too bad I still have more in the tank.

??: then let me help you.

Turning around peter was greeted with the sight of aphrodite with a see through gown, that allowed him to see much of her flesh, her red hair and eyes looked enchanting in tge moonlight.

Peter : aphrodite what are you doing here ?

Aphrodite : oh I thought I would come to join the fun

Peter : sorry I don't sleep with married women.

Aphrodite : worry not, I divorced my ex husband,now come and eeeeepppp.

Peter did not let her continue as he webbed her to him and ripped of her clothes and began to kiss her,his hand moved to her generous bust while the other began to thrust in her pussy.

Aphrodite moaned in pleasure but peter was not done yet, turning her around peter looked at her ass before spanking it making it jiggle.

Peter : count them whore.

Aphrodite : I am not a whore.

Peter spanked her with alot more force making her cry out.

Peter : you came to have sex with a married man, what does that make you ? Now count.

Peter did not stop spanking her, aphrodite's ass was red.

Aphrodite : yes sir, one,two,three,......thirty , ahhh I am cumming.

Aphrodite cummed like never before.

Peter : what should I expect from a mosochist slut.

Peter alligned his dick on aphrodite's ass and thrust it in.

Aphrodite moaned as her ass was abused by peter, peter himself was surprised how tight she was.

Peter : I did not think a slut like you would be so tight.

Aphrodite ( moaning ) : no man has ever went in that hole, all of them are too prudish.

Peter : well from now on this hole is mine alone.

Aphrodite was surprised a mortal was treating her a goddess as some kind of whore, never has she been treated like that no even from zeus.

With a final thrust peter cummed in her ass filling it with his seed.

Aphrodite collapsed her ass all red, but peter was was not done yet, he flipped her around and thrust into her pussy making aphrodite see stars.

For the rest of the day, peter would use her as a toy, he would tease her, make her beg for a release, and even degrade her.

Peter again was thrusting inside her pussy .

Peter : tell me who is better, me or zeus

Aphrodite : YOU ARE, YOUR SO MUCH BETTER AND BIGGER THAN HIM.

with one final thrust peter cummed inside her making her pass out.

Before passing out aphrodite swore to do it again with the one person who truly satisfied her.

Peter seeing her passed out, took her to bed and layed her down and went to sleep next to his wives.

Unknown to peter, miles away a portal openned and out came a blond woman with green eyes with some injuries.