Helping Hand

Welcome to a new chapter, I will try to update this story more often.

Peter walked outside of diana's residence after waking up and making food for her to eat. As much as he wanted to deny it, a part of him wanted to be a hero and catch some bad guys, he did not know if it was the adrenaline or something else, but he loved being spiderman and helping people.

Peter put on his spiderman costume and began to swing in metrapolis and for the next few hours he caught thieves, prevented rapes and helped civilians with various things. He was currently swinging around when he noticed batman calling.

Peter : hey bruce, what you need ?

Bruce : I need a favor, I am leaving gathom for a few days and I want you to look after it.

Peter : sure, but I thought you don't like it when heroes enter your city.

Bruce : I don't but this is a special case, the joker is up to something and I can't have him run around freely. And you have proven yourself to be trustworthy.

Peter : you can count on me.

Bruce : how soon can you get here ?

Peter : 5 seconds tops.
Openinng a portal to the batcave.

Bruce : thanks for coming.

Peter : anything for a friend.

Robin and batgirl entered the cave suddenly.

Peter : and who are they ?

Bruce : my partners.

Robin : oh my god, it's spiderman.

Batgirl : nice to meet you sir.

Peter : please call me peter, nice to meet you robin, batgirl.

Robin : you know us ?

Peter : I like to keep myself informed on younger heroes, afterall the world will soon be in their hands, I know that both of you will live up to that responsibility.

Batgirl : thank you, oh and you can call me barbara.

Robin : and you can call me Tim.

Alfred : kids please don't run into the batcave.