Arrival and Proposal

Stepping out of the portal both peter and phoneix saw how beutiful the island truly is, it had trees that stood 50 ft high, and rivers that looked so pure and untainted.

Peter: wow this place is beutiful

Phoneix : and also quiet , finally no world ending threats and no idiots trying to control forces they cant comprehend.

Multiple women suddenly emerged led by a beutiful woman with blond hair and blue eyes with wepons surrounding the two
Hippolyta : identify yourself

Peter : we mean no harm my name is peter parker and this is my companion the phoneix . We heard that you were expecting us.

The women lowered their weapons but kept on guard.

Hippolyta  : you were indeed expected, as queen I would welcome you to paradise island home of the amazons.

Peter : thank you for your hospitality your majesty
And then bowed to her.

Hippolyta : come we have much to discuss.

Peter and phoneix were led to a beutiful city, it had buildings that looked greek origin and a fighting stadium. They found themselved being led inside a castle were they saw the queen sit on her throne and multiple women surrounding her.

Peter : I must say this place is beutiful, you have a lovely kingdom your majesty.

Hippolyta  : thank you . Now in normal circumstances no man can enter this island but it seems you are favored by the gods. I would like to know about you and to know that you are telling the truth we will use the loop of hestia to make sure you dont lie, do you agree?

Peter : yes your highness

Peter was then tangled with a rope and it began to glow.

Hippolyta : tell me about yourself

And so peter spoke about how he was orphaned and lived with his uncle and aunt . He talked about how he learned the meaning of responsibility and all the sacrafices and pain he went through,how he was mocked and slandered , shot at for helping people ,how he was left alone by women he cared about,about being the center of the web of life and how he died and came back to life and how ge lost his body to an enemy and how no one belieaved him after he got it back. It took 5 hours to finish and by the end the amazons had a face of awe.

The amazons were in awe and sad for peter for having a hard life and never giving up. They all felt their respect for him increase and would have called him a ljar if it were not for the loop.

Hippolyta : I must say you truly are an honerable person and hero. I welcome you to our island and may you live in peace ,however I must ask that you reside outside of the city as many women have bad experience with men.

Peter : thank you for your kind words and we accept.

Hippolyta : you will be lead to a place in the island by antiope

A women with blond hair and beutiful features came forward and asked them to follow her.

After finally reaching their destination the amazon turned to peter and his companion

Antiope : this is were you will be staying

Phoneix : thank you for bringing us.

Antiope : it was my pleasure.
Then she left

Phoneix : well we should start building a house.

Peter : wait let me try my new powers.

Peter took a deep breath and imagined a house infront of him, slowly it began to materalize , it was a big house with a gamming room , 3 bathrooms , 4 bedrooms , a library , a lab , a pool and a cinema.
.

Phoneix : seem like your new powers are working my love.

Peter : There is one more thing, can you come here.
The phoneix was confused but trusted peter.

Phoneix : what is the matter.

Peter got down on his knees and said :" listen you never doubted me,you came with me to another universe leaving our own, you stayed by my side when no one else did so I want to ask phoneix will you marry me ? "

With that peter pulled out a red engagment ring with a diamond.

The phoneix was moved to tears and jumped and kissed peter yelling yes over and over again

Peter : well this calls for a celebration.

Peter held her and tiok his new fiance to the bedroom and began to take his clothes of.

Peter leaned and kissed his fiancee with passion as he laid her on the bed and removed her shirt and fondled her chest, he put his mouth and began to suck one breasr and his hand on the other. Phoneix mowned as she felt pleasure of being with her beloved,people uses his spider abilities to enchance her pleasure and alternates between kissing her stomach and lips and sucking her breasts.

Phoneix  : oh yes beloved dont stop.

Peter didnt plan to peter uses his hands to pinch her breast making the phoneix moan which was silenced by a kiss and peter dominates her tongue not giving her a second to rest. Peter slides one hand to her crotch and began teasing her and touching her slit.

Peter : tell me love do you want this

Phoneix : yes yes take me love

Peter digs right in, driving his fingers up into the woman's cunt, forcing them past her pussy lips. She was wet and peter  fingers her roughly and she began to thrash loudly.

phoneix : peter peter I am cumming
She said as she climaxed

Peter: ready for the main course.

Peter slowly takes his pants down and teases her slightly , slowly he takes his boxers and reveals

A 25 cm cock and slammed his meat into his lover's face and he wasted no time in driving it in her mouth and roughly fucks her making her almost choke.

Peter : how much time have you waited for my seed beloved now take it all.

Peter roughly inserts his cock in her hole and fucks her giving no time for rest. After some time Peter coats her face and breast with his cum.

After messily cumming all over phoneix's front, Peter lets go of her, stepping back for a moment. He doesn't really need to catch his breath or anything like that he had stamina to spare, he wants to admire his work and the smile on his lover's face which made him happy.

Peter : shall we begin the main dish

Peter dove into her womenhood and began to lick her all over teasingly making her beg for a release which he granted.
Then he inserted his cock inside her and  burries himself in her and rode her till he cummed.

Their fuck session didn't end until the next day spending 16 hours non stop sex till phoneix passed out looking pregnant and then peter went to sleep.

Did you like it ?

Was it better than first chapter ?

This is my first lemon not sure how I did