Start

Peter parker aka spiderman was depressed he was abandoned by all his friends and family,new york hated him and worst of all no one noticed that his body was taken by otto.

"I cant take this anymore" thought peter,he was in his apartment alone, no hero wanted to see him and the police shot him on sight and his aunt disowned him.

Peter used his webs and got ready to kill himself he couldnt take it anymore.

-
"YOUR TIME IS NOT NOW MY SON " said a voice and with it peter vanished.
Peter found himself in a void and infront of him a man he recognized from the civil war .

"Why why did you stop me, I just want to rest do I not deserve that atleast" shouted peter.

'My son you have suffered much and I can no longer stand by,but you cant die you know that if you die so will the multuverse "

So what I must continue to suffer shouted peter.

"No my son I will send you somewhere you can be happy and I also belieave someone wants to meet you" .

A pillar of fire was formed and a beutiful woman made of fire appeared.

The women looked around before spotting peter and then jumping on him and kissing him on the lips and shouted "anasi"

"Phoneix what are you doing here and I told you to call me peter" said spiderman
"Well I heard you were leaving this dimension  and I refuse to part with you my love"
"What about jean" asked peter
"She is still with that man who is cheating on her with the blond" said peter.
This made peter shake his head,he knew summers was an idiot but this was a new level.

"Before you go here is a gift as an apology for your hard life,then 7 different beams of light hit peter and he felt more powerful than ever.

"What was that " asked peter.

"Oh, I have given you the power of the infinity stones,but you don't need the stone themselves,I have also awakened more of your spider side which makes you stronger . Now you will be staying on an island I have arranged with the gods of that place to allow you residence."

With that peter and phoneix stepped inside a portal and left the universe to be happy together and forget the pain and suffering they were forced to endure.

Note: I was asked to write the fanfic without the reactions