Humiliation part 1

Welcome to a new chapter, I hope you like it.

In the norse pantheon world, the battle between gods and humans was about to begin, the gods have chosen to destroy mankind, however unknown to them today would be the day they would get a rude awakening.

God : prepare for extermination you shity humans.

God 2 : today you will all die.

Heimdall : WELCOME ALL OF YOU TODAY THE BATTLES THAT WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF HUMANITY WILL BEGIN, FIRST UP WE HAVE....

Heimadall was interupted when in a flash peter appeared while radiating power that would make all the gods of that universe combined look like ants, those who sensed his power were barely able to breath at all. Peter then snatched the speaker from the norse god and kicked him into the arena.

Peter : welcome weak gods, I am the great weaver, the master of fate and the god of many things peter parker, many of you probably have never heard of me which is to be expected, after all  I rarely visit dimensions that have such weak beings like yourself, now before I continue I will share with you some things that will probably shock you.

Peter then transfered the knowledge of the multiverse and his existence, how their dimension had very weak gods compared to others and the powers he himself had and how he killed the ares and zeus of his dimension who were both vastly superior to this dimension's zeus and ares making many gods and goddesses tremble while some looked on in anger and disblief.

God 3 : you lying son of...

The god in question exploded in a shower of blood drenching those beside him in blood.

Peter : anyone else wants to say something ?

The divine beings were all too scared to say anything.

Ares : my lord what are you doing in this dimension ?

Peter : you see I heard about this tournament and I found myself quite angry, HOW DARE YOU TRY TO EXTERMINATE HUMANITY YOU GARBAGE.

The humans looked at peter with hope, some even began to pray for him.

Shiva : but they are sinful beings, they polute the oceans, kill each other and many other things.

Peter : oh did zeus not rape many women in the past, did poseidon not kill his brother admas in the past, how many gods and goddesses here are not guilty of lust and evil acts, the answer can probably be counted on one hand.

The divine beings did not say anything, they knew that any word against peter would lead to their destruction.

Peter : so I have decided to change the rules of this ragnarok.

Zeus : what do you mean ?

Peter : easy, I have chosen warriors from the multiverse that will represent humanity, if they lose you can all do what you want, but if the gods lose then all those who voted for humanity to be destroyed will be killed, a fair trade if you ask me.

This drew smiles upon humanity while the majority of the gods trembled in fear, before they could protest however peter spoke.

Peter : if you decline my mercy then the gods will be destroyed. So choose quickly before my patience end.

The gods looked down but still held hope that they could win.

Odin : we accept.

Peter : very well, thor son of odin come to the stage now, I know you will go first so come on.

The red haired god came out to the arena and threw his hammer and peter who caught it then destroyed it making many shake in their boots.

Peter : try that again and your entire pantheon will be destroyed thunder god. Now I will repair your toy since you will need all the help you can get against your opponent.