Dates

We currently find peter with shanna, he wanted to go out with her on a date, but it seems that her definition of a date is hunting animals within the jungle, peter did not judge so he agreed to do it, they went to the forest were they spotted a miniatour.

Shanna : it seems we found our prey.

Peter : is he even edible ?

Shanna : only one way to find out.
Holding a spear.

The two on a signal jumped at the bull who spotted them and attacked with his hornes, fortunetly peter was able to hold him with his strength and flip him around then web him which allowed shanna to kill him with her spear.

Peter : good teamwork.

Shanna : just shows how in sink we are. Now I think this bull will make a good feast. I will start the fire.

Peter : just let me get spices for the food and maybe some fries.

Shanna : nope, this is camping and survival date so no fries and I am sure there are herbs we can use to flavor the meat.

Peter : fine, but you owe me.

Shanna : I am sure I can pay you back.

Later at night, the two were camping under the stars watching the fire and cooking the miniatour and some fish they caught.

Peter : okay, I admit I was skeptical about the miniatour ,but I have to admit, it is delicious.

Shanna : you are right, this is the best meat I have ever tasted.

Peter : hey shanna.

Shanna : what's the matter peter.

Peter : how are you liking the island ?

Shanna : I love it here, the forest is beutiful, there is no pollution, I have many sisters and friends, no mad men trying to destroy the world, but most importantly I have you.

Peter smiled at her words.

Peter : so you have no regrets in arriving here ?

Shanna : non at all, I prefer it here anyways, I have everything I have ever wanted.

Peter : I am happy you came, to tell the truth it is great to see a familiar face. Not to mention you are beutiful and sexy.

Shanna : you are one to talk mr I slept with a cosmic being, a goddess and an island of amazons.

Peter : I guess that is true.

Shanna : now if you will excuse me, I need to clean up.
Going to a river near by.

Peter after a minute sneaked up and saw her bathing, he snuck up and gave her a kiss on the neck making her gasp in surprise.

P

eter : I think you owe me, time to pay up.

Shanna : gladly.