This is a smut chapter-

Yep. You read the title. You know why you're here. No further explanation needed. Here we go.

-----

3rd POV:

Tuesday, 10:19 AM

Henry was currently on the couch, looking at William as he sketched small gray lines over and over on a paper, his ocean blue eyes flicking wherever his hand went. He smiled and kept gazing at him, chuckling softly. William sat up a little more, glancing at Henry and then staring back at him. He smiled and got up, putting his drawing on pause. Henry sat up, and adjusted his position as William came over and sat on his lap. "Hello love~" Henry said. William's cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he scooted closer to his lover, smiling while draping his arms over the tallers shoulders. "Hello.~" William said, kissing him softly on the lips. Henry chuckled and grabbed him by the waist, kissing him again. This time more passionately. 

They parted and looked at each other, Henry seeing the look in his lovers eyes. He leaned over and hovered above William's shoulder. "Do you wanna do it? I've kinda been meaning to." William blushed at Henry's request and smiled. "Sure. I've been wanting to, actually." That was the only thing Henry needed to hear. He slid a hand up William's shirt, softly kissing his neck in the process. William shivered, breathing out a small moan. Henry continued to caress his lovers pale skin softly, sliding his shirt up further, taking it off entirely. Henry started to leave hickeys on his lovers neck as he took off his shirt. He leaned in front again, already noticing how warm William was, signaling that he was ready. Henry kissed William roughly, shoving his tongue in without permission. He slid his hand down William's pants, carefully scratching against his sensitive spots. William hummed in the kiss, furrowing his brow. Without warning, Henry ripped off his and William's pants, breaking the kiss as he flipped William around, pushing him on hands and knees.

"H-Hen-" William said, but before he could finish Henry thrusted in all the way, not even waiting for William to adjust before pounding into him with no remorse. William practically screamed out Henry's name, being a moaning mess the whole time. He clenched on tight to the fabric of the couch. "Hah~ Daddy faster!" William moaned out, tears pricking at his eyes as Henry obeyed. Henry stopped, pulling William on his lap, still inside him. William shifted his body and moaned at the friction, moaning even louder as Henry stroked his member. "I'm getting close..." Henry said "Do you want me to fill you up slut?~" William groaned in pleasure and shifted again, landing Henry right on his sweet spot. "Ah~ Yes D-Daddy~ Fill me to t-the brim~" Henry smiled and pulled out, flipping William around again as he lifted his legs to his waist, William wrapping them around. Henry immediately started thrusting in and out of William, landing on his sweet spot every time. 

William moaned and screamed as he did this, overcome by pleasure rather than pain. William came all over his stomach, moaning out at his release. Henry released his load not long after, groaning slightly. He grabbed the butt plug from last time and pulled out, sticking it in William as soon as he left him. William panted and smiled. heaving himself up as best he could. "We really need to start doing that more often." Henry smiled and pulled the male closer to him so he was resting on his chest. "Then how about a round two later?~" He mused. William wrapped his arms around Henry. "Sure, but how about we clean up first." Henry chuckled. "Mhm."